Canes bs Dartmouth Game 1 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
well, a win is a win, at least it got to be a bit interesting, and Walters another great meaningful outing.

Advertisement
Wasn’t a big fan of the 2nd or 9th. 3rd-8th I liked quite a bit, as has been said a win is a win (and a save is a save-we need the AOD gif)

FBB1CF13-4C11-48DB-9828-7CB5D2FE5052.gif

Advertisement
If you asked me how I would describe miami baseball over last 15 years. This inning is the perfect representation

Advertisement
I’m playing catch-up big time but the Dartmouth lefty #28 balked no fewer than twice on every single pitch to Farrow in the 7th.

I’m an advocate of repeatability in regards to giving pitchers leeway on their deliveries, but holy **** that was egregious.

We’re so **** concerned about limiting pickoffs but we’re allowing guys to take signs off the rubber (not this cat, just a reoccurring theme with the new transmission ****) and change them after they’re on, leaning in on the rubber, back out and leaning again, going into a Parkinson’s style shake, going in and out of the glove two to three times (he’s one of thousands on that one, thanks Kenley Jansen). My god.

Not a unique set of issues to this kid by any means but it drives me insane. Just disgusting to me.

P.S. Sorry for the rant.

Advertisement
Back