Canes bs Convicts Game 3 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
In a perfect world we’ll have Ziehl, Mac, and Gallo in 2022 form every weekend. Assuming we don’t bring in a stud to take a spot.
We'll have Rosario and Ligon as well. The pitching staff is going to be loaded with all the experience coming back.

We'll lose Palmquist and Walters. Both would be a Covid juniors, but I expect they'll be drafted high this Summer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We'll have Rosario and Ligon as well. The pitching staff is going to be loaded with all the experience coming back.

We'll lose Palmquist and Walters. Both would be a Covid Junior, but I expect they'll be drafted high this Summer.
Without Palmquist and Walters, we're back to a .500 team... maybe RUIZ has an NIL deal to incentivize them for another year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t believe H2H is the first tie-breaker.
It is for two teams tied. We’d be co-champions actually, but they would get the 1 seed.

Division Champion(s) Determination. The division champion(s) will be the team(s) in each division with the highest overall conference winning percentage. If two or more teams are tied for first place in divisional standings, they shall be declared division co-champions. For seeding purposes, the tie will be broken to determine which team receives the highest seed within each division.

Two-Team Tie
a. Winning percentage in head-to-head conference game results.

How about we just have VT go up to ND and play the 2 that were cancelled?(y)
ND is 17-3 at home btw.
I’m sure after this L (hopefully), they’d like a shot at the Atlantic.
No kidding, not to mention the intentionally cancelled games. ***** VT, they'll struggle on grass fields IMO.

Advertisement
Back