Canes bs Convicts Game 3 1pm ACCNX

scane

Redshirt Freshman
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I’m assuming the starting pitchers are Rosario and Jack Findlay. Findlay has a 0.81 ERA. They used him in interesting ways across his 7 starts. They’ve ranged from 1.2 to 4.1 innings. On two occasions he’s started the midweek game and a weekend game in the same week.

I would love to be trending in the other way, but Im hoping in one hand this little lack of focus thing they have going on wakes em up and in my other hand im ****ting. lol

I’m assuming the starting pitchers are Rosario and Jack Findlay. Findlay has a 0.81 ERA. They used him in interesting ways across his 7 starts. They’ve ranged from 1.2 to 4.1 innings. On two occasions he’s started the midweek game and a weekend game in the same week.
I'll give Rosario credit where credit is due. Hiring that private investigator before the season to capture those photos of DiMare cross-dressing sure showed a lot of foresight.

Advertisement
I'll give Rosario credit where credit is due. Hiring that private investigator before the season to capture those photos of DiMare cross-dressing sure showed a lot of foresight.
Reminds me a lot of the Diaz and Amari Carter fiasco. Same deal… amari had some serious dirt on Manny 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm tired of watching this team fold at the slightest hint of urgency. Couldn't win 1 of the last 2 against UF, couldn't win 1 of the last 2 against FSU, only avoiding a sweep in a clear driver's seat series vs VT because their players were fatigued from constantly circling the bases in the first two games like that old Bugs Bunny cartoon. LFG today and mollywhoop these domers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back