Canes bs BC - Game 3 - 1pm, ACCN

Advertisement
The team is swinging the bat well putting it in play more with less strikeouts. The competition will get tougher and BC did help the cause with plenty of walks sprinkled in with some errors.

The defense looks solid and the the pitching is improving.

We still need Yoyo and Carrier to step up their offensive output because they're the two big power guys in the lineup with Pitelli coming on strong.

Hopefully, the team continues to improve. We have to remember this is a young team with no seniors and only a few juniors.

A good series win especially after looking shakey most of the Friday night game

Advertisement
Was thinking last night that McFarlane going today would make sense. Glad to see it since he's got better stuff than Garland, who should fare well against mid-week opponents. Side note: Rosario was throwing in the bullpen during the 9th.

Advertisement
I do like Mcfarlanes confidence, he has swagger and good control, we are in a good spot with pitching, I don’t know what the F happened Friday night with palmquist but if hitting continues like this watch out, this team is definitely better at the plate than last years for sure. I hope we can continue to get these young guys reps, will be key late in the season

As always Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back