Canes beware: flag happy refs

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
I realize these refs are from a completely different conference, but holy shīt, if this draws an unsportsmanlike flag, we better watch our asses. We know how they do with us, we get no slack.

IMG_4809.GIF

The flag was thrown on Portland St. vs BYU in their game today.

Advertisement
I was watching that too, he did a quick lil shush thing & they flagged him. Bs call imo.

And the fact BYU is even letting Portland St hang in there with them this late into the game is crazy.

The refs have always screwed us, and they always will. We'll have to beat them and our opponent, same old ****.

I was watching that too, he did a quick lil shush thing & they flagged him. Bs call imo.

And the fact BYU is even letting Portland St hang in there with them this late into the game is crazy.

I know.

I'm so college football starved I'm switching back and forth between that game and the Colorado State vs Oregon State game.... and I could give a shīt about any of those teams. Other than I have a little bit of hate for BYU, because of Bronco Mendenhall (who's not there anymore).

The Toledo guys were raving about beating BYU, but they're beating Portland St. by 8 lol

Advertisement

I know.

I'm so college football starved I'm switching back and forth between that game and the Colorado State vs Oregon State game.... and I could give a shīt about any of those teams. Other than I have a little bit of hate for BYU, because of Bronco Mendenhall (who's not there anymore).
Lol same here.

I love College Football, if there's a game on, unless I'm busy I'm probably gonna watch it regardless of who's playing.

I even watched some of Famu vs Texas Southern this morning & I'm definitely going to watch USF vs San Jose St later.

Can't wait until The U takes the field next week.

I know.

Lol same here.

I love College Football, if there's a game on, unless I'm busy I'm probably gonna watch it regardless of who's playing.

I even watched some of Famu vs Texas Southern this morning & I'm definitely going to watch USF vs San Jose St later.

Can't wait until The U takes the field next week.

It's so pathetic I'm sitting at the bar waiting for a table and watching Jax State

Never put the game in the hands of the officials...Jimmy Johnson

Heed this advice and whip their *** from first to last whistle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back