Senior
Who you got. These are my 4.

1681787603482.jpeg

1681787652586.jpeg

1681787728491.jpeg

1681787814413.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why Asbury on that list? He was actually a very good player.
I was thinking same thing. He was a solid player. So many others can take his spot. Daquan Jones? He was definitely a bust at Miami. Matt Cross because he was clearly a clown lol. Anthony Mack? Anthony Walker? Ray Hicks?

I was thinking same thing. He was a solid player. So many others can take his spot. Daquan Jones? He was definitely a bust at Miami. Matt Cross because he was clearly a clown lol. Anthony Mack? Anthony Walker? Ray Hicks?
Jones was a role player at Miami. Sure, he never lived up to his high school ratings but played a lot. He has actually had a nice career overseas. Hicks was another role player his four years at Miami and played a lot.

Advertisement
Rick Barry
Tim James
Jack McClinton
Shane Larkin

Honorable Mention: Darius Rice, Isaiah Wong, Anthony King, Durand Scott, Lonnie Walker, Guillermo Diaz & John Salmons
Add James Jones to your honorable mention list. If you are going to have Lonnie Walker on your list, then in my opinion, you need to include Bruce Brown. He was a much better defender and rebounder than Walker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. Jim Larranaga
2. Rick Barry
3. Isaiah Wong
4. Tim James

Honorable Mention: Jordan Miller, Shane Larkin, Jack McClinton, Darius Rice, James Jones, John Salmons, Sheldon McClellan, Don Curnutt, Eric Brown, Guillermo Diaz, Durand Scott, Bruce Brown
This is the best four to me. If we’re only going players, and letting L have all four faces of separate coaching Rushmore, I probably give Jack the nod.

Advertisement
Back