Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is it a deal where we told him no, like Mainieri, or is that just wishful thinking?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Take a chance on somebody. Hiring JD is more of the same.

A guy like Jeff Duncan at Kent State would be a good guy to take a chance on. Steve Jackson at Liberty as well and at least he’s got experience at a private school.

The only way JD ever makes sense is if he can call Arod and say I need the top 9 guys in the portal and the best staff you can buy and Arod already did it…

Every year

Advertisement
As much as I was excited about Pollard, I couldn’t help but wonder if he’d actually want to be in a city like Miami. Guy is from Lynchburg, VA and has spent his entire coaching career in NC. I’ve heard Lynchburg is pretty backwoods, probably the exact opposite of Miami. Like some mentioned before, not everyone wants to live in Miami.

If it’s JD I’m done again. More done than the first time. You whiff on your top target so you take the warm body nearby. Great way to get herpes
My question: was he the first choice or did we wait until Wake was eliminated and already get a quiet no from Walter?

Advertisement
I have a sick feeling. Unfortunately, I get this every time Miami makes a hire. And to think I argued with Paul Dee about firing Butch. Little did I know the school simply doesn’t care any more.

How they think JD is the answer and going to rally the fan base is beyond me. I’m hoping for Tulo at this point, don’t think Walter is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back