Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If Walter brings his whole staff, including Muscara…

1687630262959.gif

Advertisement
[BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Pollard was always my 1 and by a good margin.[/BGCOLOR]

Mine too. After Sully.

Pollard was always my 1 and by a good margin.

Yep. I like him AND the OC from Duke we were looking at earlier this year...

🤣

I don't know what happened in the interview, but if things are back on track, I'm happy. He probably ****ed off Jenn...

Sounds like you and me and @Canesfreak might all be able to be happy soon...

Hey, @Canesfreak, Lex is up around Fluor Field right now and the Shoeless Joe museum. Thought you'd appreciate that, what with your sig photo!

Advertisement
Remember this with Wake too. They got transfers from Northwestern, Georgetown, Lafayette, D3 Chapman, Dartmouth, and Tulane to go with all their self developed kids.

Lsu just needed. The top offensive transfer(White from Nc State) , the top arm(Skenes from Air Force), another top arm (Hurd from Ucla) and Cooper from Arizona. To get by them.

I have been on the Brown or Pollard train the whole time. But if it was Walter I think we’d be fine too.

As I mentioned before if we get Pollard I want him to get Josh Jordan back on his staff. Lsu will be done in 2-3 days so he will be free.

Not sure Morales would want to be an assistant when he is ready for a 4 year job right now. Only thing I can think of is a salary boost. He makes only 65k as a HC there.

Advertisement
Outside of crazy names that were never leaving their current jobs, he’s the only one that ticked every box you’d look for here. There were other solid options, but I have some question about all of them.
I like his resume a lot. He makes a big difference at every stop he makes. From Pfeiffer to App State to Duke. On top of that I like him being a pitching coach, kinda like having an OC that’s a qb coach.

Not sure Morales would want to be an assistant when he is ready for a 4 year job right now. Only thing I can think of is a salary boost. He makes only 65k as a HC there.

More money, doesn't have to move. Builds his resume at a much better school, ready for great jobs a few years down the road unless he wants to stay local.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back