Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Peter Ariz had a little something on the YouTube live tonight. I heard the names but missed some of the info (there was an echo)
Tulo
JD (as ceo with an all star staff)
PM

And D mentioned Pollard.
If someone listened, fill in what I missed)
Yup Pete mentioned that Tulo is highly thought of by Radakovich, and Pete thinks he has the highest upside.

Said JD is being given a serious look, planning to put together an “all-star staff” where he’d take on more of a CEO/recruiter role.

Mainieri also mentioned by Pete.

DMoney said Pollard makes a lot of sense. Also mentioned, as others have on here, that former players are very involved in the process.

Advertisement
Yup Pete mentioned that Tulo is highly thought of by Radakovich, and Pete thinks he has the highest upside.

Said JD is being given a serious look, planning to put together an “all-star staff” where he’d take on more of a CEO/recruiter role.

DMoney said Pollard makes a lot of sense. Also mentioned, as others have on here, that former players are very involved in the process.
He was a dreadful recruiting coordinator. That stint soured me more on him as a head coach than the current pitching.

If you’re Walter, you’ve been at Wake a long time and the program is at its highest point in almost 70 years. Why would you leave? On the other hand, you’ve been there a long time and this is the best you’ve gotten it at a program that hasn’t sustained success. Your stock will probably never be higher than right now.

Advertisement

What do anything of these guys, including former players, know about hiring a competent coaching staff?

This sounds like amateur hour all over again if these people are in the know/involved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys really are hilarious. You don’t know anything until someone tells you. Just sit back and relax. The time will come. When it does ur gonna be complaining regardless. This is officially my last post. Eat a fat one.
You said that like 3 times already. And you literally just made another post after saying this. Your maturity level for being an “insider” is truly embarrassing. Do better.

Shocked Girl GIF by AsmodeeGames

Advertisement
You guys really are hilarious. You don’t know anything until someone tells you. Just sit back and relax. The time will come. When it does ur gonna be complaining regardless. This is officially my last post. Eat a fat one.
We are waiting on the Gator pitching coach, RIGHT? :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

If you’re Walter, you’ve been at Wake a long time and the program is at its highest point in almost 70 years. Why would you leave? On the other hand, you’ve been there a long time and this is the best you’ve gotten it at a program that hasn’t sustained success. Your stock will probably never be higher than right now.
He gonna bring that coked out, Dartmouth kid from Wake’s bullpen with him? I’m in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back