Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is this footage of Rad or not?

chevy chase dancing GIF

Not to get everyone too excited, but @Rellyrell thinks those may be Jordan Brand Lederhosen….

Rad is just playing a different game…

Advertisement
I said it back in the early pages of this thread but this for me is the biggest tell that homeboy doesn't have legit info. Real insiders don't get anywhere near this defensive.
Exactly, I’m not trying to say he doesn’t have some insider info, but his presentation of it comes of as if he’s a pompous ***, and then doesn’t understand people giving it back to him when he is shown wrong.
I truly appreciate any and all inside info, but he could learn from the other insiders here on how to show respect and in return earn it.

Advertisement
Exactly, I’m not trying to say he doesn’t have some insider info, but his presentation of it comes of as if he’s a pompous ***, and then doesn’t understand people giving it back to him when he is shown wrong.
I truly appreciate any and all inside info, but he could learn from the other insiders here on how to show respect and in return earn it.

He’s defensive. Quotes himself. Has yet to use the “as I have told “trusted poster or Maude” offline”…

Rookie insider…

I'm always confused by fans. Seems a lil backwards the approach. One side of the coin, were taking too long to make a hire. Which clearly must mean no one is interested. Opposed to were leaving no stone unturned,being responsible and doing all due diligence. Other side of the coin, we make a quick hire which also means somehow that no one is interested so we took first available option and didn't do any research on what's available for us... How does any logical person not see how *** backwards this approach is and how many people have been involved when big companies take far more time to make pivotal hires. Relax people. How many times do people as fans have to overstep their own knowledge. Before it was were screwed and we'll never make a change. Now we did and it's another issue. Jesus man...

I'm always confused by fans. Seems a lil backwards the approach. One side of the coin, were taking too long to make a hire. Which clearly must mean no one is interested. Opposed to were leaving no stone unturned,being responsible and doing all due diligence. Other side of the coin, we make a quick hire which also means somehow that no one is interested so we took first available option and didn't do any research on what's available for us... How does any logical person not see how *** backwards this approach is and how many people have been involved when big companies take far more time to make pivotal hires. Relax people. How many times do people as fans have to overstep their own knowledge. Before it was were screwed and we'll never make a change. Now we did and it's another issue. Jesus man...
This times 1B

Advertisement
I dont doubt he gets some info but I do doubt that he is getting the entire view. Not unlike most insiders, its bits and pieces. The difference is he ran in here with his hair on fire throwing tantrums like a 4 year old girl before the whole process even played out.

I dont doubt he gets some info but I do doubt that he is getting the entire view. Not unlike most insiders, its bits and pieces. The difference is he ran in here with his hair on fire throwing tantrums like a 4 year old girl before the whole process even played out.
Then he says he won't post anymore and he continues to post. Guy has a maturity level of a pre teen.

Canes fans: we want a national search, no more quick amateur hour bs.

Also canes fans: why haven’t we hired anyone? It’s been a solid 2 weeks!

Advertisement

It doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive.

Most of us don’t want to look in our own dugout and make a choice. Or pull out a name from the former cane or friend of the program Rolodex.

Would I like to have hired someone by now? Sure but I’m fine still (not that it matters what I think) without so far. But the natives get restless when the only red meat we have to go on are the types I have previously mentioned.

It’s also a ******* fan message board. This is what we do.

It’s a fine line to straddle. You want to be thorough, but at the same time there are some juicy names in the portal that aren’t going to last. You also need to reassure your recruits and committed transfers as well as existing players and also lock down any good assistant candiates still available. You can bet other schools are in full vulture mode with our recruits and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back