Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How did Mainieri vote on the Morty Seinfeld impeachment?
He was resting up from a bout with Izzy Mandelbaum and missed the vote.
Jerry Seinfeld Comedy GIF

If we hire nobody and play season coach less we run the risk of being inconsistent, going on runs decent win streaks, hosting and then getting bounced from our regional.

Patience is good just get the right person.

Somebody made comment on teams in Omaha looking way out of our league. Agree. I made similar comment earlier in the season when watching a couple SEC teams play.

If we hire nobody and play season coach less we run the risk of being inconsistent, going on runs decent win streaks, hosting and then getting bounced from our regional.

Patience is good just get the right person.

Somebody made comment on teams in Omaha looking way out of our league. Agree. I made similar comment earlier in the season when watching a couple SEC teams play.
They're hiring ChatGBT to make all the coaching decsions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup, totally inexcusable not to have a HC hired. It’s been a whole two weeks, everyone panic.

This is what a real search looks like. Lockdown. The amount of spew in this thread is laughable.
In the football program, the first two weeks of the search don’t even count toward the eventual three month total.

This is not going to end well for you.
So you’re telling me he had no clue and was just making a guess and it totally backfired on him? Shocked I tell you.

I guess his source went into witness protection and is not reachable or was his source Rad and he can’t reach him on his European Vacation?

They should look at Wake’s pitching coach - Corey Muscara. In 2021, the year before he got to WF, their ERA was 5.53 and ranked outside the top 100. This year they have the #1 ERA in the country at 2.80 and it’s not close - almost a full run lower than #2. Dominant pitching staff and incredible turnaround in only two years.

Might be tough to pull their HC Walter at this point, but can’t see why the pitching coach wouldn’t consider. Northeast native, 36 years old.

Advertisement
They should look at Wake’s pitching coach - Corey Muscara. In 2021, the year before he got to WF, their ERA was 5.53 and ranked outside the top 100. This year they have the #1 ERA in the country at 2.80 and it’s not close - almost a full run lower than #2. Dominant pitching staff and incredible turnaround in only two years.

Might be tough to pull their HC Walter at this point, but can’t see why the pitching coach wouldn’t consider. Northeast native, 36 years old.

This is the kind of coach I am hoping we get.
Muscara, Brown (Vandy), Cain (A & M). A proven assistant who has been under a top tier HC, ready to take the next step.

They

They have some serious arms coming in too. Top arm in PA name is escaping me and Haiden Leffew a very good lefty from NC, and 2-3 others that are very good...and project to take another tick up.

I know he is up on trends and adjusts to the times. (Also has the Wake pitching lab).

But he is a top flight recruiter up and down the east coast and schools do well while he is there. Had success at SNHU which is a D2 power, Then St Johns which is always strong for the NY/NE region, then at Maryland, and now at Wake. Wherever he goes he recruits top flight players but gets more out of them in most cases. Also he walked into a very good staff at Wake and it could have been easy to mess it up but he hasnt.

Now it's just a guess, but last week when the info was "everybody run around like Beaker, Maineri/JD is all but done" - that wasn't a guess?
Do you respect Canesfreak? Ask him about my info. He confirmed it all. I’ve also been spot on with many details. I’m not sitting next to Rad doing the hire but I sure have had alot of good info. If you or anyone else wants to complain go ahead and sound like little b.itche.s.

Advertisement
Do you respect Canesfreak? Ask him about my info. He confirmed it all. I’ve also been spot on with many details. I’m not sitting next to Rad doing the hire but I sure have had alot of good info. If you or anyone else wants to complain go ahead and sound like little b.itche.s.
I have no doubt someone is telling you something. I do doubt the accountability of that someone and the veracity of that something. But, go ahead, keep trying to defend your anonymous honor on the message board.
Wasn’t a guess clown
Begs the question (which is why I asked initially) - why are you reduced to guessing (now)?

Why are you letting people get to you? Like I said a few days ago. If you want to provide inside information, be prepared to get criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back