Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe we should consider a sticky for the Beisbol board that lists the Columbus alums currently corching at any level that way we might better keep tabs on UM’s next hire(s) in real time..?..?
You never know when a plucky Westminster upstart like Gino DiMare will snag the crown

Mainieri has now received the Stock relaying Rogers reporting at TOS treatment. Pretty sad when that’s the only local media coverage of the search. Not even worthy of the Barry Jackson confirmation game.

Advertisement
Mainieri has now received the Stock relaying Rogers reporting at TOS treatment. Pretty sad when that’s the only local media coverage of the search. Not even worthy of the Barry Jackson confirmation game.

Barry is just tweeting the 187 different ways the Heat can get Beal and the taxes they'll pay. He's on a mission.

Advertisement
They were CWS runners up in 2017. I don't want him as coach, I'm just responding to inaccurate stuff.
It’s not inaccurate. This board can’t stand that Miami hasn’t been to the CWS since 2016. So let’s hire somebody older, who’s worse health wise, that got there one year later?

Advertisement
I live in cajun/bayou country. Tiger fans were fed up with "Pawl" for underachieving with great talent post-09 and constantly throwing players under the bus.

Advertisement
based on the names thrown around I’m surprised Jim Morris and Mike Martin haven’t gotten a phone interview. Or have they? 🤣

I'm having hard time believing an accomplished baseball ball, a HOF member no less, would unretire to take a job where he essentially was forced to inherit a staff of coaches that not only not belong to his coaching tree but who hadn't performed at an elite level.
This like one of those Jon Grudenesque rumors from the football boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back