Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So Troy Toiletries has been hired as the next UM baseball coach?
What am I missing?
What you are missing is your assertion that he was not a candidate . The passive aggressive act is getting old and obvious

Advertisement
There is no way they could hire JD, it just defies all logic. Rad would lose a good chunk of the fanbase on top of bringing in an unqualified manager. Cant imagine he would let outside influences force that kind of hire.

Don't toy w us, we're a fragile group.

I don't want to burn anyone, and I don't want to be premature, as there are a couple of interrelated bits.

And you are right, this is a fragile group. If it IS who I've heard it could be, there will be debate. And the debate will be FASCINATING on a bunch of different levels.

And I'm not talking about JD.

I'm actually afraid to go out to get some food, and then the story breaks and everyone is yapping.

I don't want to burn anyone, and I don't want to be premature, as there are a couple of interrelated bits.

And you are right, this is a fragile group. If it IS who I've heard it could be, there will be debate. And the debate will be FASCINATING on a bunch of different levels.

Dylan Mulvaney?

Advertisement

Literally the only thing I care about.

Dylan Mulvaney?

How did you figure it out from my hints? Dammit, I've got to do better...

This Bud's for you...

1686958205850.png

LetsGOOOCanes vs. TheOriginalCane

Someone is going to have some explaining to do.
If TOC heard the name I heard, I can see why he's happy. I don't see JD as HC, but maybe stays on staff.

Advertisement
If TOC heard the name I heard, I can see why he's happy. I don't see JD as HC, but maybe stays on staff.

Look, there are some conflicting things circulating, and there's a reason for the potential crossing of info.

We shall see.

Advertisement
There is no way they could hire JD, it just defies all logic. Rad would lose a good chunk of the fanbase on top of bringing in an unqualified manager. Cant imagine he would let outside influences force that kind of hire.
It does especially with this new AD, if Blake James was still here I would fully expect JD to be the hire and for him to bring Gino in as the assistant. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back