Canes Baseball Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If it’s Jd, Cooper, or Lovelady I’ll just prepare to have a bunch of meaningless 35-40 win seasons, host some regionals, and maybe occasionally get to a super.

And dream that all 3 just hire unreal assistants and learn from previous mistakes to prove us all wrong.
If it’s JD, season tickets will not be renewed.

But wasn’t the rumor that “Gino was told to clean house” . If that is true, then why would he turned around hire JD?

Advertisement
If I’m playing internet posting detective, I’d say it means something this cat is willing to say it’s not Monty, but won’t say it’s not JD. The ole “pay attention to what they’re not saying” concept.

I really hope I’m way off base here.

C1908099-CF3C-430A-8C33-BFD6444F1A10.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he added two names to Washington State’s search in the overall article he posted yesterday. Still he waiting for the full article about us that keeps getting pushed into the future.
I think he knows it’s the main draw and pushing it back to get eyeballs on the less disired pieces. If there is no more info that he says he’ll release, then it’ll be our turn

I think he added two names to Washington State’s search in the overall article he posted yesterday. Still he waiting for the full article about us that keeps getting pushed into the future.
Maybe he was tipped that it’s happening soon, so what’s the point of putting something out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back