Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
I mean Patke before Rumph but Saban landed his helicopter on Gurvan Hall’s practice field to recruit him.

Come on now 🤷‍♂️
They didn’t recruit hall anywhere near as hard as they recruited jobe, surtain or Campbell from start to finish on the cycle, big difference between the recruitments by bama with those guys compared to hall’s

Advertisement
They didn’t recruit hall anywhere near as hard as they recruited jobe, surtain or Campbell from start to finish on the cycle, big difference between the recruitments by bama with those guys compared to hall’s
Nick’s helicopter says hi. He doesn’t do that for every top kid.

And what’s with downing Banda to prop up Rumph? Down Patke.

bama landed a chopper in his yard for him. give it up on the Banda hate. if he were recruiting w the bags UGA provides, you'd all be singing his praises
I said What I said And it’s facts. There’s a reason no matter who it is when we are recruiting the top dbs in south Florida it is always a dogfight because the elite schools covet nearly all of the top south Florida dbs and will fight like **** to get them no matter if it was rumph missing on henderson, surtain, Campbell or banda missing on jobe, stevenson, jordan battle etc

I said What I said And it’s facts. There’s a reason no matter who it is when we are recruiting the top dbs in south Florida it is always a dogfight because the elite schools covet nearly all of the top south Florida dbs and will fight like **** to get them no matter if it was rumph missing on henderson, surtain, Campbell or banda missing on jobe, stevenson, jordan battle etc
It’s not facts. Hall was one of the few elites we got.

Nick’s helicopter says hi. He doesn’t do that for every top kid.

And what’s with downing Banda to prop up Rumph? Down Patke.
Early in the cycle, not a dog fight recruitment down to the stretch like those others I named. Saban would have been persistent like he was with Recruiting jobe even though he was “committed to Miami”

Advertisement
I’m referring to the differences in the recruitments when I said That’s facts, nothing j said was untrue . I was Very high on halls talent that year however that’s not what I’m talking about

Anyways, Taylor going to be a stud , hopefully we land him man and we do seem to be trending for sure. Perfect fit for the defense
6D6EE9CD-F65A-4C56-A305-FE67E1A65A64.gif

Advertisement
Everyone wanted him and every writer across the state said he was the best safety in Florida.
He committed and basically shut it down. He was my favorite recruit of the class. Saying bama didn’t go after him hard because he wasn’t a dog fight doesn’t mean anything. Even after he commited in March Paninzio still came to visit him. FSU was on him early and hard. He credited Banda with his recruitment.

BANDA NEEDS A PAY RAISE!!!!! HE IS THE ONLY REASON WHY EVERYONE AT PALMETTO IS TRENDING MIAMI NOW
Nah, I'm not ready for premature ejaculated, seems to come back and bite us in the ***.

But, can't deny, Banda doing his thing. He on his way to being a **** good recruiter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Banda is an average coach at best, he’s a down and dirty recruiter but dude is not an X and Os guy. That’s okay but don’t hype him on that side
Your opininon is not facts! And banda gets guys drafted jj, redwine, jcarter, sure I'm missing a couple and has a couple more coming hall and bolden. Never said he was an elite coach just said he coaches.

Advertisement
Back