Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
Wiltfong said last week his gut tells him Miami. When the favorites trim way down like this, he sometimes drops a CB. Gator meltdown if he drops a Miami CB in next 24 hours.

I could see him doing it. Substantiates his comments from last week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe Taylor is a big fan of the Old Fashions Banda mixes up
Maybe. Whatever it takes right.

However i do find the Banda hate to be pretty funny. Safety play has been good to really good since he has been here, kids have their best seasons under him and he develops our guys, plus he is an above average recruiter IMO. He gets more hate for a couple of misses that were probably never going to come here legitimately.

Advertisement
The cooneys are big with Taylor but banda is finally getting respect here , I’ve been trying to tell mofos for over a year.
Sometimes, hard work really ends up paying off. The one thing you can say about Banda is the dude grinds on the trail. In this age, that goes a long way with kids who enjoy the attention and the building of a legitimate relationship.

Advertisement
I agree and I know you have legit info , after your hasselwood post you grabbed my attention. You’re literally the only person I’ve seen get the story correct. From writers on down.
I’m plugged in a lot of different ways but I’ll only ever step in to comment when I know things from direct sources. I don’t wanna do any of you guys a disservice and mislead you.

I was told last week he’s close to popping, that says a lot with our momentum with him.

Agreed. It makes sense with how this is progressing. I wrote earlier that for a long time, this kid had the gator miles out in front, and everything he said and did was that he was going to take his time, take visits, commit near ESD...no rush.

Now in the last couple months Miami starts making a strong push. Now he's moving things quicker. That's very good news for the up and coming team, IMO. If he wanted to go to Gainesville, he could have at any time. He's waited, and someone made up a lot of ground, and quickly.

Advertisement
Agreed. It makes sense with how this is progressing. I wrote earlier that for a long time, this kid had the gator miles out in front, and everything he said and did was that he was going to take his time, take visits, commit near ESD...no rush.

Now in the last couple months Miami starts making a strong push. Now he's moving things quicker. That's very good news for the up and coming team, IMO. If he wanted to go to Gainesville, he could have at any time. He's waited, and someone made up a lot of ground, and quickly.

Yep. When he had UF out front but never committed, i kneeeeew something was up. We can't close on elite prospects. Even if he does choose UF, it's embarrassing how hard we've made this. Come on Coarch Turner!!!

Advertisement
Back