Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
Advertisement
I wonder if not having a season will hurt or help us in his recruiting

It certainly won't hurt us. Our on field performances over the past 15 years have been the biggest detriment to recruiting (outside of $$$ from OOS schools).

That said, no season would feel like a missed opportunity as we've somehow amassed some momentum this off-season. We'd likely be losing out on the opportunity to capitalize on the bigger fish that are keeping an eye on us.

1594052556995.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami-Dade mayor just shut the whole **** county down...AGAIN.

Ain't no chance in **** we're getting a normal season. Gonna need to keep the pressure on this monster in other ways, winning a bunch of football games just ain't gonna happen.

yeah it sucks. But it's the right thing to do for the idiots that havent been following social distancing.

Advertisement
I hope I’m not asking to much of you with this, but if you had a crystal ball what would be your confidence score be for Miami? Yes I know that’s a loaded question and it’s intentionally worded to be lol

If I was a writer I’d hold off just to be conservative ( I’ve learned my lesson) , but as of now I say we lead and by a good margin. All I do know people who know a lot more than me expect him to choose UM, and are pretty **** confident.

They say he’s a great kid that’s not about the attention , hence why it’s a one commitment deal. He’s very close with his mom and grandma. Which also plays to our favor.

Advertisement
If I was a writer I’d hold off just to be conservative ( I’ve learned my lesson) , but as of now I say we lead and by a good margin. All I do know people who know a lot more than me expect him to choose UM, and are pretty **** confident.

They say he’s a great kid that’s not about the attention , hence why it’s a one commitment deal. He’s very close with his mom and grandma. Which also plays to our favor.
Thank you for that. I think that timeline for a commitment is about to accelerate and it’ll come sooner than people think in favor of the good guys

Thank you for that. I think that timeline for a commitment is about to accelerate and it’ll come sooner than people think in favor of the good guys

I agree and I know you have legit info , after your hasselwood post you grabbed my attention. You’re literally the only person I’ve seen get the story correct. From writers on down.

Advertisement
Back