Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
I don’t care if he lists us as his favorite and wears canes boxers, chancletas, tube socks, laniards, bracelet, visits, pitches a tent on greens tree or commits. I’ll believe he’s a cane when he plays a game in orange and green. Other than that he’s just another kid waiting to play for the kkklansmen.
Dope

Advertisement
I don’t care if he lists us as his favorite and wears canes boxers, chancletas, tube socks, laniards, bracelet, visits, pitches a tent on greens tree or commits. I’ll believe he’s a cane when he plays a game in orange and green. Other than that he’s just another kid waiting to play for the kkklansmen.

You got me at chancletas...

We win and this kid will come but that’s a major question mark. I believe with king we will win at least 9 games but who knows man

Mother goose why is this thread still rollin? He ain’t coming unless we go undefeated in the regular season or some crazy ****.

1589836323912.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based on?
Just seems like a **** show in Gainesville. He was a Gator lean, and IDK how dependent that was on his teammates going to UF with him, but ever since Brashard Smith left (right after Walker) it seems like none of the Palmetto guys are definitive Gator locks.

@Rellyrell where’s the hoodie and what should we do with it?

Hoodie stays on, brody. I think we’re allergic to 5 star defensive players. Lol

Man, this COVID situation has me not following recruiting too closely b/c I know things will change once exposure hit these kids, but for now, no campus visits, bags are on hush, no practices to view. We’ll see things change as the season progresses.

Hoodie stays on, brody. I think we’re allergic to 5 star defensive players. Lol

Man, this COVID situation has me not following recruiting too closely b/c I know things will change once exposure hit these kids, but for now, no campus visits, bags are on hush, no practices to view. We’ll see things change as the season progresses.

Following recruiting intensely now is like sitting on the edge of the couch , biting your nails on lap one of the Daytona 500.

No commitment means anything right now , there’s no way to size up the meat at the meat market if the cows are in another state. October - Dec or gtfo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Following recruiting intensely now is like sitting on the edge of the couch , biting your nails on lap one of the Daytona 500.

No commitment means anything right now , there’s no way to size up the meat at the meat market of the cows are in another state. October - Dec or gtfo.

Big Facts

I think we do if we have an amazing year.
Same man. I know it’s early but it’s going to be a weird cycle with kids rushing to get their visits in and lock their spot in with limited time. I know this guy is painted to be an SEC bound bag chaser but if we have a strong 10 win season and land other Miami kids, there’s always a chance.

Advertisement
Jimbo is going off his same blueprint, as well as Scott Frost. We’re fighting TAMU for Brinson and Kinchens, and Nebraska was just cut out of their top 5’s (but are in contention for other targets).

Advertisement
Back