Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
60148621_10217088517302383_3748577065729785856_n.jpg

Advertisement
Eh my ***, lol. All I stated was that they are in a better position as a football program right now. Are they in a better position as a football program right now? It’s a yes or no question.

No. They are in about the same place. I think both teams finish the season with same record, 10-3. Miami has an easier schedule so its possible we win a couple of the games where I see a letdown (VT, FSU, or UNC) and finish 11-2 or better, but UF has very little chance of beating LSU and UGA.

Man, miss me with that win and they'll come. Wtf has Tennessee won to have the class they do right now. The bags are undefeated and the closest thing to a guarantee to sign top kids. Point blank. Period.

We’ll see if Tennessee actually signs that class they have right now. They ended last year on a high note, the highest they’ve ended on in quite some time. That in addition to them having a staff full of A+ recruiters has them in the position they are in right now with these commitments. They are selling hope/future/improvement etc because their staff is **** good at it and they showed improvement on the field but best believe if they have another 8-4/7-5 type season that class you see them with right now won’t hold. Yes, they are paying too but their on the field play improvement makes it much easier.

Advertisement
We’ll see if Tennessee actually signs that class they have right now. They ended last year on a high note, the highest they’ve ended on in quite some time. That in addition to them having a staff full of A+ recruiters has them in the position they are in right now with these commitments. They are selling hope/future/improvement etc because their staff is **** good at it and they showed improvement on the field but best believe if they have another 8-4/7-5 type season that class you see them with right now won’t hold. Yes, they are paying too but their on the field play improvement makes it much easier.

Well UT did finish 10th in recruiting last year so this momentum isn't all that surprising. I agree tho, we'll see what happens when the games get played, other SEC teams start to gain momentum (won't be us, i can tell you that smh), as well. We'll see if they can maintain those kids then

Advertisement
If they finish with an 8-4 record, I think their class would hold, especially if their losses are close. 7-5 with their schedule, is a different story. But with them selling 8-4 or 9-4 with a bowl win, they keep 98% of their class and maybe add a surprise, with the type of recruiters and boosters that they have.

If they finish with an 8-4 record, I think their class would hold, especially if their losses are close. 7-5 with their schedule, is a different story. But with them selling 8-4 or 9-4 with a bowl win, they keep 98% of their class and maybe add a surprise, with the type of recruiters and boosters that they have.

Could see it. Depending on the losses and if they were competitive against the Bama’s, UGA’s etc

Uhh sorry but I'll take UM's DL over UF's everyday and twice on Sunday's.

Im not getting into a who's who back and forth or saying you're right or wrong, im just saying it COULD be more of a business decision on why he'd choose UF since currently our program is in a better shape than Miami

Advertisement
Im not getting into a who's who back and forth or saying you're right or wrong, im just saying it COULD be more of a business decision on why he'd choose UF since currently our program is in a better shape than Miami

Ohh you meant the program. I understand. Because this years UM DLine will be head and shoulders better than UF.

Advertisement
If this d line doesn't eat this year then idk what to say anymore. Yea **** Baker.
Idk sht about xo’s. But I do know that You can practice all your want but until game time you don’t know what you got. I’m hoping that baker just wanted to see everything everyone could and couldn’t do and what they could excel in. Now he should know. People that know way more football than I do said he was the next young up and coming dc. Let’s see if they were right.

Advertisement
Back