Canes at Georgia Tech - 2 PM

joshdacane

Freshman
Since no one else started it, the Canes are at Georgia Tech starting right now. It's a RSN game so it should be on Fox Sports Florida, various Comcast Sportsnets, etc.

Advertisement
Really want to win this one. Still irks the **** out of me that they beat us at home last year.

I missed the first five minutes of the game because the previous game ran long (and of course, it is blacked out online since it's "on TV locally"). Based on the combined 13 turnovers in the first 12 minutes, I think I might have gotten lucky if the other game went triple overtime. Ugly ugly ugly.

Canes hold GaTech to 17 points in first half lead 27-17. Your right it has been a really ugly game, Canes largest lead at half 10.

Combined 17 turnovers between the two schools. The difference is our rebounding and ability inside (whether on drives or putbacks) - we're shooting 50 percent, though we're only 2-7 from outside. Georgia Tech is shooting under 30 percent.

Advertisement
Combined 17 turnovers between the two schools. The difference is our rebounding and ability inside (whether on drives or putbacks) - we're shooting 50 percent, though we're only 2-7 from outside. Georgia Tech is shooting under 30 percent.

Would agree with your analysis, pretty accurate, Go Canes!

COACH L IS THAT *****
COACHING JOB IS SHORT OF AMAZING
GUY FLAT OUT CAN COACH
***** SHOULD BE IN THE NBA

COACH L IS THAT *****
COACHING JOB IS SHORT OF AMAZING
GUY FLAT OUT CAN COACH
***** SHOULD BE IN THE NBA

When you look at the talent or lack thereof, that he put together overnight and then see how defensively they play with heart and soul, you begin to understand how great a coach he really is and how lucky the U is to have him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach L is the best coach on campus, and it's not even close to being close. He's gotten these kids to buy in, and it's obvious, because if they hadn't, we'd be getting beat by 20 most nights.

Canes win 56-42 and it wasn't that close.

That's my Coach. So ****ed I couldn't go to the game, stupid wedding I have to go to tonight. We own the Jackets in Atlanta. Manu was a MAN (see what I did there?). Can't wait to see the boys take on Duke Wednesday!!

Advertisement
I saw this team in the very first game this season at the BUC and I thought we might win two ACC games the whole season. Props to Coach L for figuring out what works best for this group of players (matchup zone) and going against his preferred style (man) to get the most out of this group. What a coach. Hope he coaches well in to his 70's before riding off in to the sunset.

That's my Coach. So ****ed I couldn't go to the game, stupid wedding I have to go to tonight. We own the Jackets in Atlanta. Manu was a MAN (see what I did there?). Can't wait to see the boys take on Duke Wednesday!!

Off topic. But I'm starting to hate weddings too. Over here you have to go to your co-workers' weddings as a social obligation. And you have to give a gift of at least $300 when you go. So naturally, when someone gives me a wedding invitation, I smile on the outside and give my congratulations but on the inside I'm going DAYUM.

Off topic. But I'm starting to hate weddings too. Over here you have to go to your co-workers' weddings as a social obligation. And you have to give a gift of at least $300 when you go. So naturally, when someone gives me a wedding invitation, I smile on the outside and give my congratulations but on the inside I'm going DAYUM.

Advertisement
Back