Canes are 3 point favorites against Duke

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read on the Duke board that they have 8 starting defenders now out from the starting 11 in their opening game. Their defense wasn't good to begin with, so we'll be able to score all day. Stopping them is a different story.

I'm putting 2k on this game, which is the house money I won this week on the Canes.

Advertisement
As tempting as the UVA -1 line?

In my opinion... stay away from any spread with the Canes involved.

I'll wait until we know whether we're imposing or not...the team didn't even come out to play vs Virginia last year after we self-imposed

It's always a crapshoot w/ us, given our youth, lack of depth and talent. Remember, even as bad as USF is, we got a ridiculous amount of breaks - 3d string qb, turnovers, blocked kick, missed kick, penalties, dropped interceptions, inexplicable holtz brain lapse in failing to use timeouts, etc... - the same kind of breaks we needed to squeak out wins against the middling acc teams we beat this season. I would stay the **** away from betting on the canes this year.

Last edited:
As tempting as the UVA -1 line?

In my opinion... stay away from any spread with the Canes involved.

I do agree to stay away from the Canes in general but if we don't self impose and have the division to play for Saturday... With so many Duke defensive starters out....

I'd hope we come out on a mission and roll

Advertisement
Don't forget the 3 points a team gives having to walk to the field @ Duke. Hope AG has this in the practice plan for the week.

[]_[]Fan2010;1056162 said:
I'll wait until we know whether we're imposing or not...the team didn't even come out to play vs Virginia last year after we self-imposed

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!?

Advertisement
[]_[]Fan2010;1056162 said:

it was against BC wasn't it?

I've been saying all along that we should control the LOS on both sides of the ball vs Duke. we should score at will

they will no doubt get lots of yards at home vs our defense BUT I dont think they will be able to last 4 quarters

If we don't self impose before the game we win. If we self impose we lose. If bush EJ and Perryman play we will dominate like we would have against UVA had they played.

Advertisement
Back