Canes are #1

Advertisement
Advertisement
I live here. They are literally the worst fan base I’ve ever encountered.

Half of the school or more doesn't even care and are there for a school with plenty of things to do outdoors. How in the heck are they going to be toxic?

Respectfully, our competition is weak…. Duke, NC State or the football powerhouse that is Georgia Tech. We’re number one 😂
Georgia Tech has 4 coastal titles since 2006, maybe the rest of the ACC refers to us in the same mocking way. 🧐

Or maybe you were referring to the weak competition to be the most toxic….in that case, I agree 😂

Advertisement
Man, it feels so good for us to be #1 in something! Let's keep the party going:

1) #1 in missed tackles
2) #1 in dumb penalties
3) #1 in playing less talented seniors over more talented underclassmen
4) #1 in dropped balls (especially TDs)
5) #1 in net punting -- Lou fr**king Hedley is the man.

But...we are also the #1 most likely team to be able to rise from the ashes & roar again. Miami Football can be incredibly special. The State of Miami is still loaded with talent. We just need the right leadership (at all levels) and we will be elite again.

Did you bump this post from 2005?

Although there is certainly a case for this to be true, we do understand that this is some guy just stating this on Twitter right? Its not a real scientific fact.
3OSo3PPaXdw0U (2).gif

Advertisement
I'm glad we're the most toxic in ACC...according to some dude in his mom's basement.
Right? I hate the saturation of crap like this. Lists, rankings and other crap.
“ see our ranking of the best left handed quarterbacks whose favourite food is pizza” or “ranking the best safeties with dreads, north of Nashville”.

Also guarantee if we were 4-1 we would all of a sudden be less toxic.

Half of the school or more doesn't even care and are there for a school with plenty of things to do outdoors. How in the heck are they going to be toxic?
I think that’s the problem. They don’t care about football, so many of them go to the games just to be **** heads.

I went to the A&M/Colorado game a few weeks back with a couple friends that are big Aggie fans. The amount of scrawny/nerdy Buffs fans that approached us out of nowhere wanting to fight was incredible.

Advertisement
and San Diego St? Da fvck
I follow the San Diego St program pretty closely because they produce some really good Defensive coaches & Idk why they would be listed as the most toxic in the Mountain West, aside from some of their fans wanting Rocky Long outta there towards the end of his tenure their fans are actually one of the better groups out there.

If anything I would say the Utah St or UNLV have the most toxic fan bases, UNLV fans although are way more justified because their program is just dead with no upward trajectory at all, but they’re already trying to get Marcus Arroyo outta there in year 2 & don’t have much patience. Which again isn’t really their fault considering how bad things were when their Administration literally hired a HS coach (Tony Sanchez former Bishop Gorman HC) & kept him there for 5 years.

How the Fvck is taint not the most toxic in big 10?
Nah not really.

We hate Oh St fans for obvious reasons & yeah they are arrogant pricks, but tbh they’re not that toxic. Their expectations are reasonable considering how well they recruit & how much success their program usually always has, they may be ******** but I wouldn’t qualify them as toxic.

Penn St rightfully so is the most toxic in the B1G, Bill O’Brien hated them & so does James Franklin, it’s part of the reason why Franklin is always rumored to be the HC for every job that opens up because regardless of how much success he has their fan base is highly unreasonable & ungrateful. Franklin wants to get away from them a soon as he can to the right gig, he came really close to leaving last year too...

I think that’s the problem. They don’t care about football, so many of them go to the games just to be **** heads.

I went to the A&M/Colorado game a few weeks back with a couple friends that are big Aggie fans. The amount of scrawny/nerdy Buffs fans that approached us out of nowhere wanting to fight was incredible.

It's certainly a nice are, close to the mountains, and definitely uppity. Sad people acting all hard at football games.

Advertisement
Back