Canes all access part 2

Advertisement
Played last night. Think they have a re run tonight.
Say what!!??

vCQYVaqJmIjV6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t want to spoil it for those who haven’t watched, but you gotta see the guys doing an acrobatic move right at the beginning of episode 2.

Advertisement
Very good second episode, I really enjoyed it. Hearing Ed Reed and Vilma attempt to explain what it is and how it feels to be a Cane was a short but surreal moment. Any Canes fan can feel that in their chest. We deserve to win yall, we deserve this. It’s been really hard watching something so sacred not being taken seriously anymore.

Fellas, this is the year that our program turns around. Whether after this game or after the ACCCG which we are gonna win over Clemson. The change occurs this season, I guarantee it. If we lose tomorrow don’t jump ship (overreact), we have some crazy consolation prizes coming.

Advertisement
Last 10 seconds take a look at Miller and tell this kid does not look completely recrafted? He does to be much, much better from a strength and conditioning standpoint. He right now makes the All-Off the Bus team.
No kidding, I reminded it and paused it and was blown away. He makes feeley look like a little boy !

Advertisement
Back