Canes 2018 Schedule

mdpcane

All-American
So far this season, Miami is 5-2 and has beaten ONLY ONE team with a WINNING record (FIU) and has played ONLY TWO teams with winning records. (LSU and FIU)

Having a relatively easy schedule, the Canes should have rolled through 2018 (CORCH MORK'S 3rd SEASON) either undefeated or with only 1 loss, playing for an ACC Championship again and ranked in the top 10.

What will Miami do with their 5 remaining games ? will they finish strong or end the season with a swan dive like last year, possibly ending up with a 8-4 or 7-5 regular season ?

With some tough games left on the schedule, it's hard for a lot of people to be confident with Miami's obvious problems on offense and at QB. The defense will have to carry the team and the offense (Playcalling, QB play, OL) has to dramatically improve.

Scoring only 13 points and losing to UNRANKED Virginia has put up red flags everywhere. NO EXCUSES

The season could hang on the upcoming road game against Boston College.

Advertisement
I'm not confident in this team at all. They have shown me nothing that they can even beat so called chumps on their schedule. I think they finish 7-5 as I don't see them winning the rest of their road games. I would love to be wrong of course. The lost to unranked Virginia told me the season is over. I don't even know if they win the coastal. So sad. So much hype and nothing but **** football. 😞

Didn’t realize our schedule has been this weak. Dang, we’re 1-1 against .500+ record teams and the 1 win was a less than impressive win over a Butch led G5 team.

So far this season, Miami is 5-2 and has beaten ONLY ONE team with a WINNING record (FIU) and has played ONLY TWO teams with winning records. (LSU and FIU)

Having a relatively easy schedule, the Canes should have rolled through 2018 (CORCH MORK'S 3rd SEASON) either undefeated or with only 1 loss, playing for an ACC Championship again and ranked in the top 10.

What will Miami do with their 5 remaining games ? will they finish strong or end the season with a swan dive like last year, possibly ending up with a 8-4 or 7-5 regular season ?

With some tough games left on the schedule, it's hard for a lot of people to be confident with Miami's obvious problems on offense and at QB. The defense will have to carry the team and the offense (Playcalling, QB play, OL) has to dramatically improve.

Scoring only 13 points and losing to UNRANKED Virginia has put up red flags everywhere. NO EXCUSES

The season could hang on the upcoming road game against Boston College.

“Having a relatively easy 2018 schedule the Canes should be 11-1 or undefeated”

“With some tough games left on schedule”

If there are tough games left did they pop up on schedule after the 2018 schedule was released? Just asking for a friend how it can be both?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back