Canes 2014 DE recruit Olajuwon Tucker offered by USC

Olajuwon Tucker discusses his USC offer below:

---------
Friday night was one to remember for Serra senior Olajuwon "Boodah" Tucker. This season, Tucker has catapulted himself onto the national recruiting scene by making big play after big play. As a result of this game and multiple other dominating performances, USC coach Tee Martin extended an official offer to the 6'4" 230 outside linebacker.

"I had a fumble recovery on the first play of the game and had about 10-12 tackles. I also had a pass deflection that led to Dwight's (Williams) pick," Tucker told CLA.

"I'm definitely trying to take a visit to Miami after the season. I'm trying to go with everyone from the team. Dwight (Williams), Adoree' (Jakcson) and Glen (Ihenacho)," he says.

Read More - Olajuwon Tucker complete interview

---------

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Uded5U6wg‎[/video]

Advertisement
Has a lot of good players on his team. Looks like a bunch of them might be coming for OV together. Chance for staff to make more inroads it CA. This is another kid we were first in on. Staff has like a crystal ball on these kids.

Dude looks to be a star. If we finish this year off strong in the polls, I like our chances with just about anybody. Lets get these kids on a visit!

Unless USC makes major coaching changes I think he's staying there but I will say this I like that Dwight Williams guy on his team that kid really looks like Jermaine Grace from last year

Advertisement
Unless USC makes major coaching changes I think he's staying there but I will say this I like that Dwight Williams guy on his team that kid really looks like Jermaine Grace from last year

Dwight Williams can absolutely fly around the field. We've been to about 10 Serra games over last 2 years and Williams is def the leader of that defense. Dwight had 2 picks last week and 2 picks earlier in the year vs Dorsey to give him 4 on the season. He's real.

[video=youtube;K8ngc6AoIRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ngc6AoIRU‎[/video]

Dwight Williams can absolutely fly around the field. We've been to about 10 Serra games over last 2 years and Williams is def the leader of that defense. Dwight had 2 picks last week and 2 picks earlier in the year vs Dorsey to give him 4 on the season. He's real.

[video=youtube;K8ngc6AoIRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ngc6AoIRU‎[/video]

I know this, he's very good in coverage and makes sure tackles consistently but just like Grace his only negative is his size

Serra kids with SC offers dont not go to USC. Then again it is a total dumpster fire right now

Kid has been waiting in that offer for a while. Without a solid OV to UM, I don't think we have a chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back