Canes #2 In The Coaches Poll

Advertisement

kryptonite

AARP
yesjacknicholson.gif

PharmCane305

Freshman
Coaches aren't impressed with OU's razzle dazzle offense. They know against a real defense aka Miami it'll fizzle n be am afterthought. We see it happen every year with these "high octane" offenses

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Coaches aren't impressed with OU's razzle dazzle offense. They know against a real defense aka Miami it'll fizzle n be am afterthought. We see it happen every year with these "high octane" offenses

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

exactly ask oregon how that worked out for them twice lol.

Advertisement

canecat

Junior

Didn't see this coming.

Believe this ****?

When this season started, I felt confident we'd be better than last year - but not this high up.

I personally though 9-3 or 10-2 would be our ceiling. I'm just as (pleasantly) surprised as you.

I predicted we would lose the first game to FSU and then beat them in the ACCTG and win the bowl game and be 13-1 for the season . Was wrong about FSU but I knew we would be good.

GenericYesMan

Junior

Didn't see this coming.

Believe this ****?

When this season started, I felt confident we'd be better than last year - but not this high up.

I personally though 9-3 or 10-2 would be our ceiling. I'm just as (pleasantly) surprised as you.

I predicted we would lose the first game to FSU and then beat them in the ACCTG and win the bowl game and be 13-1 for the season . Was wrong about FSU but I knew we would be good.

After watching what the defense did to West Virginia to close out last year, I knew that as long as the offense was decent we were going to win a lot of games.

Plzwork4

Worldbeater
Agreed. I think we could make a stronger case for the Canes to be #1 than ppl can for them to be 2.

Advertisement

supacane

Senior
They have been higher in us from the beginning though.....

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk