Canes 14th in Coaches poll; 12th in AP poll

20200920_130522.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
man f*** florida, how the **** are they ranked 6th. Same with Auburn at 8. Oh well doesn't matter.

IF we beat clemson we'll be top 2, if we lose then these rankings don't matter too much anyways

Advertisement
They are at 10 but all those SEC teams in the top 10 without taking one snap. No sense to me
I'm so numb to SEC preseason bias I didn't even realize they had five top 10 teams. Absolutely zero chance that league has 5 of the 10 best teams in the country. But at the end of the year, these early season wins will still count as "Top 10" wins, even when the opponents have each dropped 5 games.

Advertisement
UCF and Cincy both dropped 2 spots below ped st at 13. And a couple of dudes on game day had Cincy in the playoffs, lol.

Big 10 doesn't even play until the end of Oct, they shouldn't even be ranked now. And yet big 10 teams will move up in ranking when others lose, without even playing a game. Nonsense.

UCF and Cincy both dropped 2 spots below ped st at 13. And a couple of dudes on game day had Cincy in the playoffs, lol.

Big 10 doesn't even play until the end of Oct, they shouldn't even be ranked now. And yet big 10 teams will move up in ranking when others lose, without even playing a game. Nonsense.
Ohio State could play a 2 game season and still would get voted into the CFP. Smh

Advertisement
Not sure why so many get bent out of shape over the Coaches’ poll. It’s irrelevant in several ways... it can’t be used by the Playoff Committee to justify playoff ranking and coaches have little time to watch other teams play, so it’s usually grad assistants choosing for them.

Advertisement
So ND beats up Duke and S. Florida, UNC doesn’t play and still ranked higher.

Of course!

Advertisement
Back