CaneInOrlando Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoadCane

Redshirt Freshman
In this thread, CaneInOrlando can share anecdotes from when he lived at Hecht from 95-00. He can tell us how he had a family member on staff, that the family member was Chuck Pagano, and that he has forgotten more about SoFla football than any of us will ever know. Also he's friends with dsddcane. Also Butch Davis, who he lives near and shares a real estate agent with. He also had a sweet *** life, better than all of ours, and is a chef. I may be forgetting a few things, but I'm almost positive he'll post pictures from the mid to late 90s and remind me and everyone else. **** of a guy!

Hopefully he can keep it all in here, in his own thread, and out of every other thread. Take it away, @caneinorlando !!

Advertisement
Hes forgotten more about being in proximity to interesting people than youll ever know OP!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's often heard saying "I did a lot of self reflection."

I can’t decide if this is really bad or actually a really good idea. Arrowheads and other antiquities should be included.
This isn't malicious. It is deeply sarcastic, but I actually DO enjoy his stories. Just not in every thread, devolving it into poo slinging.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back