CaneiacX5

Advertisement
Please no. Between everyone leaving and him and bnice posting 95% of the posts on the grassy premium boards, ugh... why was I dumb enough to sign up for a whole year of Scout, I have until August left :mad:

FWIW I don't mind bnice, he doesn't pretend to be an insider but just passes along article. Caneicx5 is WOAT, some people say he's just trolling but he puts in a lot of time there so that's pretty pathetic.

Glad I'm done at the end of the month.

Advertisement
he is the WOAT, I think he is short a few chromosomes

datdude is the prototypical star ***** jerkoff

Is that the guy with the Javarris James and Coop avatar that always types in caps?

Yes. The guy just re-post stuff that he gets from all of the other boards and people actually ask him questions as if he were an insider.

Much like the DBC freeboard crowd.

Please no. Between everyone leaving and him and bnice posting 95% of the posts on the grassy premium boards, ugh... why was I dumb enough to sign up for a whole year of Scout, I have until August left :mad:

If it makes you feel any better I'm in the same boat.

and bnice at least posted links to articles/info. At times he was the only reason any info at all was on that board.

and caneiacx5 = blitzburghgator for anyone that didn't know yet. Trav outed him on scout, Tano confirmed it here. Dude is paying a 'scrip to troll.

Advertisement
and caneiacx5 = blitzburghgator for anyone that didn't know yet. Trav outed him on scout, Tano confirmed it here. Dude is paying a 'scrip to troll.

Yup.. yet no one listens. I confirmed it via their IPs. And it wasn't a group IP that a bunch of different people were on. He is a troll, pure and simple. But he's perfect for CT. Bring up some recruit who he knows has zero interest in UM and start 50 threads calling him a "must get." Then when he inevitably commits somewhere else.. ****, and moan and cry, and the sheep follow. He loves it because he's a UF fan posing as a moron UM fan. And since like 500 people hang on his words, he seems authentic, I guess.

It's actually liberating not following recruiting this year since canceling my grassy script. There's so many better things to do than follow every move of finicky teenagers.

Yup.. yet no one listens. I confirmed it via their IPs. And it wasn't a group IP that a bunch of different people were on. He is a troll, pure and simple. But he's perfect for CT. Bring up some recruit who he knows has zero interest in UM and start 50 threads calling him a "must get." Then when he inevitably commits somewhere else.. ****, and moan and cry, and the sheep follow. He loves it because he's a UF fan posing as a moron UM fan. And since like 500 people hang on his words, he seems authentic, I guess.

How you doing Trav. Don't see you posting much... You all kicked my *** in the league.

How you doing Trav. Don't see you posting much... You all kicked my *** in the league.

Not much posting lately. But I will start posting more here. I don't even know who's who in the league. I think I'm up against Tinman for the championship next 2 weeks.

Advertisement

I don't believe that....i mean unless he is paying for three subscriptions to write poorly. That seems to be the extent of his trolling. All he does is post premium info from Rivals and ITU, and add how we should be going after so and so. Really doesn't seem to troll that much, although I know it seems to drive Dude bat****.

I don't believe that....i mean unless he is paying for three subscriptions to write poorly. That seems to be the extent of his trolling. All he does is post premium info from Rivals and ITU, and add how we should be going after so and so. Really doesn't seem to troll that much, although I know it seems to drive Dude bat****.

lol ok. I don't know why so many people want to believe this guy is legit. And yes some people are pathetic enough to pay for subscriptions to troll. I am not making up the IP thing, but fine don't believe me. It's merely coincidence every day this guy brings up a name that either has zero chance at coming to UM or UM isn't even recruiting. It's actually a brilliant trolling strategy. It's sure to get posters worked up and drive the consensus that the class sucks. So, it's working, and evidently you guys are all in.

lol ok. I don't know why so many people want to believe this guy is legit. And yes some people are pathetic enough to pay for subscriptions to troll. I am not making up the IP thing, but fine don't believe me. It's merely coincidence every day this guy brings up a name that either has zero chance at coming to UM or UM isn't even recruiting. It's actually a brilliant trolling strategy. It's sure to get posters worked up and drive the consensus that the class sucks. So, it's working, and evidently you guys are all in.

I believe your right, I remember you stating he was a troll from the get go when he first started posting. So many people on his nut sack now they probably won't care.

Advertisement

I believe your right, I remember you stating he was a troll from the get go when he first started posting. So many people on his nut sack now they probably won't care.

What are you talking about? Believe what is legit? He's not an insider....everyone know's he just posting **** from other sites. It would just be the most pointless troll job ever. He tries to play it down whenver dude goes after him....it just seems so pointless if it was someone pretending to be a canes fan that likes to post **** from other premium sites....

I know he is not an insider. I believe he's a troll, and I find them articles on other sites for free its not like he has to buy every single one.

My 3 month anniversary is up in early January. I may have to one-man-raid all of the premy boards over there as my last act as an canestime premium member.

Advertisement
Back