CaneHunt ’14: WR Update | Bama offers Roberts

View as article

TexCane

Sophomore
3/11/13: ESPN Insider reported last night that Alabama has offered 2014 WR Austin Roberts.

Assistant Coach Mario Cristobal made the offer and followed up with a phone call from HC Nick Saban to Roberts. The report also indicated that Cristobal introduced Roberts to the Alabama staff and that Cristobal recruited Roberts while at Miami.

Ugh!

Tex

Advertisement
For all of you who said they would accept Cristobal back as our head coach if Golden ever left, **** you

Last edited by a moderator:
61.gif

Advertisement
IIRC, Roberts was offered as a TE/H-back.

Luis Cristobal >>> the other Cristobal.

Love to know how many kids Alabama has or will offer. Good guess is any reasonably top kid with a heartbeat . . . throw out a bunch of offers and then pick and choose.

Advertisement
Dang, even Coley had the decency to lay off recruits he was recruiting to FSU after coming here.

Dang, even Coley had the decency to lay off recruits he was recruiting to FSU after coming here.

That was way different he left there the month before NSD, Cristobal left the year before NSD now with that said i gotta keep asking since im the only one when will recruits just say that "you left UM after a month so i don't trust anything you say or that you will stay at Bama"?

That was way different he left there the month before NSD, Cristobal left the year before NSD now with that said i gotta keep asking since im the only one when will recruits just say that "you left UM after a month so i don't trust anything you say or that you will stay at Bama"?

I gua-ran-tee Cristobal would have done the same thing had he been hired like Coley.

Advertisement

I gua-ran-tee Cristobal would have done the same thing had he been hired like Coley.

Smh no he wouldn't i get you hate Cristobal now but he wouldn't and a SMART program wouldn't even allow it. I'll give you an example you're a top prospect getting recruited by a coach at a school and he is bashing all the other offers you have to make himself look better and a month before your decision he leaves for a school he's been talking **** about and now saying how great they are don't you think that he's full of **** and that school is full of ****?

I never thought I would dislike Christobal like Franchise does but I think I am there now. I am really starting to believe the poster that said that traitor took a good hard look at our recruiting board and now is using it against us! ****. This is worse then Fredo crossing Michael. Worse then Manolo crossing Tony. Smh.

I never thought I would dislike Christobal like Franchise does but I think I am there now. I am really starting to believe the poster that said that traitor took a good hard look at our recruiting board and now is using it against us! ****. This is worse then Fredo crossing Michael. Worse then Manolo crossing Tony. Smh.

You don't hate him as much as I do unless you want his mom to watch every single second of him writhing in pain as his guts rot out from stomach cancer. I'd pin her eyes open Clockwork Orange-style.

Advertisement

You don't hate him as much as I do unless you want his mom to watch every single second of him writhing in pain as his guts rot out from stomach cancer. I'd pin her eyes open Clockwork Orange-style.

**** "chise, you ok over there?

iu think mario played wwith his dad alfredo roberts not sure....kid would of got an offer s mrio was at fiu.

i dont like mario....but this wasnt a big board steak by him for bama...now lammons...bama prollyy didnt have a clue on the kid this early if not for cristobal

**** "chise, you ok over there?

My hatred, like my jimmy, runs deep.

Smh no he wouldn't i get you hate Cristobal now but he wouldn't and a SMART program wouldn't even allow it. I'll give you an example you're a top prospect getting recruited by a coach at a school and he is bashing all the other offers you have to make himself look better and a month before your decision he leaves for a school he's been talking **** about and now saying how great they are don't you think that he's full of **** and that school is full of ****?

Perhaps si perhaps no. Yes, Cristobal is selling his soul in doing this stuff, though. Make no mistake, he was starting to line up kids to Miami when he got here and he will be on those same kids trying to get them to bama. this actually SHOULD work in our favor. Hopefully, Golden minimized Cristobal's exposure in sofla his short time here.

Advertisement
Back