Canefest

Anyone going? i'll be attending the Manny Diaz Q&A session, ill post any good stuff that gets said during the session.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is the best time to be there with sons are 9 and 11. It's 4 hours so I don't have their attention that long. Any recommendations (because I've never been). Thx.

What is the best time to be there with sons are 9 and 11. It's 4 hours so I don't have their attention that long. Any recommendations (because I've never been). Thx.

The fan zone opens at noon and the stadium gates open at 1 p.m. The rest of the event schedule is as follows:

· Select a Seat -- 1 p.m.

· Autograph Voucher Distribution – 1 p.m.

· Football Team Photo (on field) – 1:45 p.m.

· Stadium Tours – 2-4 p.m.

· Football Team Autographs – 2:30-3:30 p.m.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is the Fan Zone and what happens? And the Autograph Voucher Distribution? If we're there at 1:00 do we get one, or are they limited in some way? Sorry for all the questions. Thx.

What is the Fan Zone and what happens? And the Autograph Voucher Distribution? If we're there at 1:00 do we get one, or are they limited in some way? Sorry for all the questions. Thx.

Lines for the autographs begin to form before 1pm, and tickets are handed out until they are gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back