Cane talk:

Now THIS GUY hates miami, not Phil Steele. I enjoy listening to him, but when it comes to UM, **** him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
He basically said miami will suck this year. Said all the power schools are expected to win 10 plus games this year and the only thing missing is a good miami team.

i think next season we will be really good this season can be a toss up tbh

Your thoughts are shared, but CANE fans have set such a high bar for what is a success, for them the coin has heads on both sides.

I like to be realistic until we become dominant then I can predict 10 plus wins yearly.....I like to play it safe and not get my feelings involved

Now THIS GUY hates miami, not Phil Steele. I enjoy listening to him, but when it comes to UM, **** him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no matter what he said in the past even if it was sus as fuq he likes UM everyone secretly loves and hates miami at the same time if thats even possible.........its why u have noles hiding here and gators.....they secretly love us

He basically said miami will suck this year. Said all the power schools are expected to win 10 plus games this year and the only thing missing is a good miami team.

Your thoughts are shared, but CANE fans have set such a high bar for what is a success, for them the coin has heads on both sides.

I like to be realistic until we become dominant then I can predict 10 plus wins yearly.....I like to play it safe and not get my feelings involved

Smart man, save the emotions for game day.

Advertisement
I don't think 99% of the fan base is bandwagon. There is a "bandwagon factor" as there is with any team when we start wining 10+/year again. I think the Miami Hurricane football fan base has been pretty fu*kin loyal over the past 17 years - for as bad as the team was, and under Donna Shalala there was no hope of ever getting any better - Miami should be happy with the fan base that stood behind the team. If I put out a product like Shalala did for 15 years with no hope of getting better - and there were still people coming to the games to get kicked in the nuts with every loss, I would consider myself lucky.

There was what? We've had historically low attendance regardless of the success of the team or whomever the president was. The 2001 team had 31k in attendance for a home game halfway through the season. Alabama fills the stadium with 100k plus against Chattanooga. You must not be from South Florida or know much about the fan base to think there's no bandwagon factor. That's every team in South Florida.

would love for him to get that creepy uncle finebaum on his show and school that punk

My word i hate that jackas$. I imagine he spends his free time fantasizing about hiding in various SEC locker rooms namely bama with his crank in hand while Saban draws on the whiteboard

Good luck with that! I say the same thing every year, then the season begins.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back