'Cane since '83 finally gets to roll to Coral Gables

Pimpdaddycane

Redshirt Freshman
Alright, my life finally came together to the point I get to bring my girl to Miami from Thursday to Wednesday. I'd go into all my Cane memories, but y'all ain't here for my testimony. I'm a mere hick from Louisville (Howard's hometown) and I need a canes practice fix. Money long if necessary. I just want to see a bit of this team while I'm in town. Any thoughts, suggestions, offers, insults. I been wanting to do this since I was 13.

Peace

Advertisement
Practices are closed but the top of the parking deck next to Greentree should offer a decent view.

Donate a stack ($1,000) or more, if money is long like you say, towards the IPF and see if they will give you a tour during practice or let you watch for half hour or so. The more you donate the more you can get away with. Maybe get a few pictures taken with staff/players..the team can really use your money.

Google Miami athletics and contact the person in charge of donations...would be my guess

Advertisement
Alright, my life finally came together to the point I get to bring my girl to Miami from Thursday to Wednesday. I'd go into all my Cane memories, but y'all ain't here for my testimony. I'm a mere hick from Louisville (Howard's hometown) and I need a canes practice fix. Money long if necessary. I just want to see a bit of this team while I'm in town. Any thoughts, suggestions, offers, insults. I been wanting to do this since I was 13.

Peace

Good times...I was recently there on campus. They keep things tight around the practice fields. It's still a fun time.

Advertisement
Back