Cane scrimmage highlights

Advertisement
I see a lot of poor tackling, bad hands, and subpar blocking.

If that's the way we are "trending", it's going to be a long season.

Advertisement
Smh, yall are miserable man I swear. You can hate golden all you want. **** I dont like himm either. But if your hate for him carries over to the team too then don't be a fan no more... This is getting tiresome man....

The highlights are aren't doom and gloom... Looks like the defense was kicking some ***. Maybe were just not use to seeing that... Go Canes!

Smh, yall are miserable man I swear. You can hate golden all you want. **** I dont like himm either. But if your hate for him carries over to the team too then don't be a fan no more... This is getting tiresome man....

What's really tiresome is reading drivel like this. The only prosters attacking players are Grolden SLURPERS, trying to provide cover for the LOSER.

Advertisement
Smh, yall are miserable man I swear. You can hate golden all you want. **** I dont like himm either. But if your hate for him carries over to the team too then don't be a fan no more... This is getting tiresome man....[/QUOTE]

Tiresome?

Losing is getting tiresome.

Listening to the excuses that fat **** comes up with is tiresome.

And the bellyaching and *****ing from guys like you who don't want to hear it is tiresome.

Get Butch, and you won't hear from us again!

Advertisement
Those interceptions were on Kaaya. Some horrific throws those were.

Advertisement
Those interceptions were on Kaaya. Some horrific throws those were.

Yes, he looked horrible out there. Even the first highlight, that should've been another interception.

I don't make much of the Spring, but BK looked horrible. Too high, thrown behind the receiver constantly, etc. Was he riverdancing back there in the pocket like he often does for those there to see it?

Not to trot out the ol' "Vanilla Offense" excuse, but here I go... Could also be that because they were mainly working on Vertical concepts with out a lot of route variance that Kaaya didn't have nearly the same playbook options as he does on game days.

Perhaps Ghost, but throwing the ball is still throwing the ball. Add in the lack of a defense that while they want to get to you, they aren't looking to plant you six feet under, it's still a concern any way you look at it.

Still curious about the happy feet....was he dancing in place back there or setting his feet?

Advertisement
Back