Cane Gang TAMU beatdown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh I dead *** just be fkin with it and be thinking a day ahead what would be miami. Mixed with a little nyc but we all know it’s all about the canes. And thanks man, if the opponents keep talking they give me the ammo
Yeah. Love how you mixed in them running their mouths then brought it back. Especially the fumble and the clip of 0 at the end.

Will always check you out. Soon it may become more than a habit.

Advertisement
If this team wins it will be because of this O. The defense isn't caught up with the O in terms of physicality. They need to get different elite bodies on that DL in that interior.
Defense is fine. Lost two of our top guys in the second quarter and our special teams gave them 21 points. Defense only really allowed 13 points honestly

Advertisement
Yeah. Love how you mixed in them running their mouths then brought it back. Especially the fumble and the clip of 0 at the end.

Will always check you out. Soon it may become more than a habit.
Yea I had to laugh at Daniels getting geeked off an early start. They thought these were the same canes when they looked like they were going to run away with it.

If this team wins it will be because of this O. The defense isn't caught up with the O in terms of physicality. They need to get different elite bodies on that DL in that interior.
Agreed. We didn’t win many/any 1 on 1 battles at the Dline. Mesidor had a nice play on the sack at the sideline and i feel like he impacted a run as well. But most of the tackles came from LB’s and DB’s. We need some big time recruits inside. We have them on the ends but they are still young.

Defense is fine. Lost two of our top guys in the second quarter and our special teams gave them 21 points. Defense only really allowed 13 points honestly
That is facts. I worry about the interior but it's pretty stable as of right now. No question effort by everyone even the regular players. Even when couch got beat he did the right thing the QB made a nice throw. He still made the tackle but was a mistake away from a pick. I appreciated just the old UM effort.

Advertisement
Agreed. We didn’t win many/any 1 on 1 battles at the Dline. Mesidor had a nice play on the sack at the sideline and i feel like he impacted a run as well. But most of the tackles came from LB’s and DB’s. We need some big time recruits inside. We have them on the ends but they are still young.
Yea if we land two elite DTs bruh the sky is the limit. And when Luke gets here the evil empire is back. Luke to the dark side.

I haven't seen them play like that since the Notre Dame game. And this team is better than that one.

Yea if we land two elite DTs bruh the sky is the limit. And when Luke gets here the evil empire is back. Luke to the dark side.
I don’t know if you saw my thread in the recruiting forum but I saw Luke play this past weekend against a ranked Roswell team. The kid is as good as advertised. And a leader as well. We are in good hands at QB for the next 4-5 years. This is how Clemson and Bama went on their runs. Stacking QB’s.

Advertisement
Back