I just wanted to add a little more about my story.
I grew up watching Gino Torretta and the ’91 Canes with my grandpa when I was six years old. By my teens, I was hooked—watching Edgerrin James and then the 2001 team, one of the greatest in college football history. I’ve stuck with the Canes through the last 20 years of frustration, and it’s meant a lot to see them rise again under Mario.
I received a liver transplant in 2023 and was finally able to return to work this February. Recently, acute liver rejection forced me to stop working again. I shared my GoFundMe here because this Canes community has been part of my life for as long as I can remember. If you’re able to share the page, I’d be grateful.
My name is Kenneth Disalvo. I’m a father of two from Lake Placid, Florida, and … Kenny Disalvo needs your support for Help Kenny Through Liver Rejection Fight
gofund.me
Go Canes