I don’t sleep much these days. All the steroids and immunosuppressants they have me on not to mention anti-virals and antibacterials LOL
I am about to head to my first follow up.
@DMoney and Canesinsight my donations went from 2 to currently 14 in two days. From $70 dollars in donations to over $800.
Especially grateful for your shares. Sadly, a huge part of the game isn’t who is needy but who has more visibility or best story.
I am humbled by all of your donations, support, and shares but even more the kinds words and prayers I have received from a lot of you!
I will continue updates but I figure as a side part I let you guys know a little about my football knowledge. I started playing football when I was 6. My parents had to sign a waiver because I was tiny then. I played on high level teams throughout Peewee in Tampa FL. We played at the Bucs stadium every year. I played football at Gaither HS were despite receiving some county recognition played for a mediocre team my high school career. Lydell Rose was the star at my program my freshmen year. He ran for 3k yards that year, competed against Gore for the state rushing title, and we lost in the quarterfinal of the playoffs that year. I played DB and was defensive team captain and won defensive player of the year my SR year. Despite having played football all my life i didn’t take training as hard as I needed in preparation for my SR year after coming off surgery JR year and it just showed on field. I knew exactly where to be but I wasn’t dynamic athletically enough to generate D1 offers. I also wasn’t a prototype Safety. At 5’9 185 lbs I was a heat seeking missile but struggled in coverage at times. Especially man. Pre injury I was out best cover corner.
Long story short I received scholarships both football and academics to play D2 ball in Wisconsin of all places. I got up there as a freshman and made the starting S spot by the end of freshman campaign then busted my knee. Needless to say with my football days over I bailed on Wisconsin Living immediately. Cut tail home, met my ex-wife (**** Latina women!




) at 20 years old and the football career was over. As part of my professional career I study and interpret data regarding workflow processes. I’ve continued my film study up over the years via watching our Hurricanes on repeat! It has not been fun at times the last 20 years but I love college football and especially the U! I’ve been a huge Mario supporter from day 1 but have criticized him vocally when he has been wrong. I’m so proud of him and where this program is headed. The future is bright with UM. I’m going to fight my rejection with the same vigor, passion, and energy our team does!
If you ever want to debate some sports, Hurricanes, or need someone to talk to DM. I’m growing restless already on this recovery journey and your comments on this board have kept me from going crazy inside hospitals and Doctor’s offices..
Thank you all again!