CANCEL YOUR SEASON TICKETS NOW

nickster

Freshman
Obviously the AD, CMR, and the BOT do not get it. We as season tickey holders pay their salaries, 401K plans, and allow them to enjoy a very nice lifestyle. When they come to the stadium and the crowd is minimal and recruits want nothing to do with UM then massive changes will be done. Unfortunately, after 35 years I cancelled my 2019 season tickets and I was on auto pay to avoid the increase. Think about this before you renew your tickets. Richt has lost total control of the players and the program. He has his son in a key position. No new hires as far as coaches are concerned. A below than average recruiting class. Richt hand picks 2 QB's in Weldon and Nkosi and so far they are complete busts and idiots off the field. Did not sign a QB in this class and missed badly. Very easy to see the players do not believe in Richt as a coach. We lose our best coach in Manny and the defense is the reason this team hasn't lost an average of 6-8 games for the past three years. There is ZERO player development on offense. UM didn't score a TD last night, Richt says Malik gave us the best chance to win, and he bungled the handling of Perry in my opinion. Only one kid should have played QB last night and that was Williams. I fully expect the kid the to bolt and rightfully so. Logic says if Perry and Malik are much better then Jarren then this program is completely DOOMED. How does Richt know how Jarren will perform in the national spotlight? The fact he didn't give the kid a chance and was going to put him in the last minute tells me he is DELUSIONAL! CANCEL YOUR TICKETS FOR 2019. The fact that UM increased their ticket prices is a slap in our face! SLAP THEM RIGHT BACK and spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't have any season tickets to cancel. Buying season tickets is four chumps. You can get great seats four most Miami games for less than $3.00 on stub hub.

Obviously the AD, CMR, and the BOT do not get it. We as season tickey holders pay their salaries, 401K plans, and allow them to enjoy a very nice lifestyle. When they come to the stadium and the crowd is minimal and recruits want nothing to do with UM then massive changes will be done. Unfortunately, after 35 years I cancelled my 2019 season tickets and I was on auto pay to avoid the increase. Think about this before you renew your tickets. Richt has lost total control of the players and the program. He has his son in a key position. No new hires as far as coaches are concerned. A below than average recruiting class. Richt hand picks 2 QB's in Weldon and Nkosi and so far they are complete busts and idiots off the field. Did not sign a QB in this class and missed badly. Very easy to see the players do not believe in Richt as a coach. We lose our best coach in Manny and the defense is the reason this team hasn't lost an average of 6-8 games for the past three years. There is ZERO player development on offense. UM didn't score a TD last night, Richt says Malik gave us the best chance to win, and he bungled the handling of Perry in my opinion. Only one kid should have played QB last night and that was Williams. I fully expect the kid the to bolt and rightfully so. Logic says if those Perry and Malik are much better then Jarren then this program is completely DOOMED. How does Richt know how Jarren will perform in the national spotlight? The fact he didn't give the kid a chance and was going to put him in the last minute tells me he is DELUSIONAL! CANCEL YOUR TICKETS FOR 2019. The fact that UM increased their ticket prices is a slap in our face! SLAP THEM RIGHT BACK and spend your hard earned money elsewhere.
I already did even before last night embarrassment! Last night was confirmation of good decision to cancel them

Obviously the AD, CMR, and the BOT do not get it. We as season tickey holders pay their salaries, 401K plans, and allow them to enjoy a very nice lifestyle. When they come to the stadium and the crowd is minimal and recruits want nothing to do with UM then massive changes will be done. Unfortunately, after 35 years I cancelled my 2019 season tickets and I was on auto pay to avoid the increase. Think about this before you renew your tickets. Richt has lost total control of the players and the program. He has his son in a key position. No new hires as far as coaches are concerned. A below than average recruiting class. Richt hand picks 2 QB's in Weldon and Nkosi and so far they are complete busts and idiots off the field. Did not sign a QB in this class and missed badly. Very easy to see the players do not believe in Richt as a coach. We lose our best coach in Manny and the defense is the reason this team hasn't lost an average of 6-8 games for the past three years. There is ZERO player development on offense. UM didn't score a TD last night, Richt says Malik gave us the best chance to win, and he bungled the handling of Perry in my opinion. Only one kid should have played QB last night and that was Williams. I fully expect the kid the to bolt and rightfully so. Logic says if those Perry and Malik are much better then Jarren then this program is completely DOOMED. How does Richt know how Jarren will perform in the national spotlight? The fact he didn't give the kid a chance and was going to put him in the last minute tells me he is DELUSIONAL! CANCEL YOUR TICKETS FOR 2019. The fact that UM increased their ticket prices is a slap in our face! SLAP THEM RIGHT BACK and spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

I jut did, and will not renew my season tickets unless Jon Richt and other major changes take place.

Advertisement
I have been a season ticket holder for 36 years and will not renew them until Richt son is out and we have a legitimate offensive coordinator.

You misunderstood my comment about Perry. He should have been suspended and should have never made the trip. Richt allowed him to enjoy NY and Perry played horrific just like Rosier. Makes Richt looks like a clown and the inability to lead this team is so apparent. That was my point. Both were totally ineffective and downright pathetic. After seeing Jarren in a few scrimmages I don't believe the kid could have performed worse. MY POINT BEING HE DIDN'T EVEN ALLOW JARREN to play any meaningful minutes.

Advertisement
Back