Can you imagine how happy and relieved the players must be

NVA CANE

All-American
Not having to hear the car salesman shtick anymore. Not hearing about pillars and unity. They can just go out and play some god **** football and for the seniors actually enjoy it for the first time in their college careers.

Let em loose Larry. They deserve it.

Advertisement
All the tweets ive seen are positive and they playing the rest of the season for coach golden to be honest. Thise where the exact qords of burns and other

Who cares hes gone

Not having to hear the car salesman shtick anymore. Not hearing about pillars and unity. They can just go out and play some god **** football and for the seniors actually enjoy it for the first time in their college careers.

Let em loose Larry. They deserve it.

I'm surprised by the reaction of the players tbh. It appears they liked coach golden a lot from their post this afternoon. Being nice don't win you football games

Last edited:
Agree. Let's let 'em play, guys.

I am curious how the players will play for the staf from here on out.

Advertisement
I'm sure the real players are... The coal shovelers and Jags are fearful of a guy like Butch cleaning house.

All the tweets ive seen are positive and they playing the rest of the season for coach golden to be honest. Thise where the exact qords of burns and other

Who cares hes gone

Part brain washing, part showing up for the NFL scouts.

I don't care what they tweet, their play told you everything . They're just as tired of him as we are, you don't quit on coaches you care about .

No need for them to come out and bury him

They can play to just play. They don't have to worry about playing to save their coachs' *** any more. Leggo

Advertisement
Hate to be the one to pass on the bad news but Golden is the only one let go. Do the math if you don't know what that means...

Advertisement
Everyone here acting Like D'onofrio and P-Willi aren't still there.
Those two retards don't have any more power. They don't have golden to run to or hide behind. They're not a factor. If Larry tells Dorito to be aggressive he will be and there ain't a **** thing Dorito can do about it

Advertisement
I don't care what they tweet, their play told you everything . They're just as tired of him as we are, you don't quit on coaches you care about .

No need for them to come out and bury him

Yeah I had seen one play where Clemson had a big run when they were up at the end of 1st half at Chad Thomas looked at donofrio and folded his arms in disgust

I just saw smoke over the Gables. I bet they're all burning their binders.

Current players might like him but recently graduated players can't stand him and they've actually played for another HC so they can compare.

Advertisement
Back