Can we talk about the Lykes play?

Advertisement
Thrilled we get to watch him for another 3. Confidence is a big factor in anyone's game. I am still puzzled why coach was chewing on him so hard early on. At 5'6 you simply can't be doubting what your doing. Glad to see coach has backed off

somewhere around conference play i think he developed a better understanding of what his size will and won't allow him to do in college. if we can keep a team around him that can space the floor he's gonna be really hard to stop the next few years.

Advertisement
Favorite player on the team. Fun to watch and has a bright future. He can shoot, split defenders, and has shown an eye for finding passing lanes. He races a bit sometimes getting a little out of control, but you can see the game slowing down in his head as the season has progressed. He can lead a dynamic offense with the right pieces around him.

Thrilled we get to watch him for another 3. Confidence is a big factor in anyone's game. I am still puzzled why coach was chewing on him so hard early on. At 5'6 you simply can't be doubting what your doing. Glad to see coach has backed off

Even more true if you're 5'3 or 5'4.

Remember how annoying it got when announcers had to talk about how Shane Larkin's dad is Barry Larkin every game? That's how I'm starting to feel about announcers talking about CL's height. We get it, he's short. Move on.

At least with the Barry Larkin thing you couldn't know he was Shane's dad simply by looking at Shane....

Advertisement
Remember how annoying it got when announcers had to talk about how Shane Larkin's dad is Barry Larkin every game? That's how I'm starting to feel about announcers talking about CL's height. We get it, he's short. Move on.

At least with the Barry Larkin thing you couldn't know he was Shane's dad simply by looking at Shane....

It gets even worse because they start debating if hes 5'5 or 5'6. Then they bring up "well L says if he was a foot taller he would be Michael Jordan" And the other announcer always comes back with "he would be great, but no one is like Mike" "Its not my opinion just what L said" "he would be a baller but we cant just throw Mikes name out there like he is just anybody"

Advertisement
Back