Can we talk about…

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
the Rutgers running back? That dude is a fricken beast.

When was the last time we had a guy like him — great vision, breaks tackles, falls forward after contact, and has an extra gear in the open field.

How come Rutgers can find a kid like that, but we can’t? I’m bewildered.

Advertisement

When was the last time we had a guy like him — great vision, breaks tackles, falls forward after contact, and has an extra gear in the open field.

He’s not from South Florida.

I kid, but Just wish we could’ve kept Riley man.

Advertisement
We dont have guys chiseled out of stone anymore. S&C has been downhill since Moffitt left for LSU.

The kid led the B1G this year. Don’t care what he did yesterday as much as the full year with a QB that threw 48%. Everyone including Miami knew he was going to get the ball.
Everyone but Wario and Guidry apparently. Guidry's secondary played so deep they were selling popcorn.

Advertisement

Why can’t we find players like him? Because everyone focuses strictly on South Dade. There’s life outside the 305. This may not be popular but it is true. We need scouts around the country looking for talented young players outside the state to compliment our local connections.

BIG10 is RB country. MN been having legit RB’s out of nowhere (meaning 3-stars / never heard of the guys) for the last decade. The guy this year played in like 5 games because he was injured and his rushing yards per game was astounding. Taylor I believe. Granted - competition was not excellent
IMG_2920.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
heard but these Floridians have asparations of playing NFL ball, will play lots of games in sub 50 degree temps
They learn once they get there. It’s wild bruh. ****, Some of em even play in cold weather cities, as professionals. The body can adapt. It’s just crazy that we always seem to play like ****, when the mercury drops. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back