can we stop ripping coaches or schemes...

5XNC

Senior
on this board w/ every thread about a recruit?
stop talking about how a player will just be wasted in some scheme or whatever. it's just unproductive.
take it to the fb board and start another thread there.

Advertisement
maybe I didn't pick up on it, but, are mods deleting those posts? if so, great, just delete this thread as well. I was particularly talking about the thread where jethro was visiting STA. seems those posts are gone.

I'm not sure what's worse, Dorito's scheme or this thread.

80.gif

Advertisement
yeah, b/c the constant ripping of jethro being at STA and how that's a mistake for jethro and MD to be there is awesome.

chill pill? lol. no one is upset. I just don't see it helping anything, but, carry on if you feel the need to contribute in that manner.

A thread about a recruit should stay about a recruit, especially when he's busting his *** on the field they deserve to have the thread about them

Advertisement
1jmaican,
not only that, but, it doesn't reflect great when a thread about a commit or recruit turns into how the staff will not develop him and he will be misused anyway.
or how we are in trouble if we sent coach x to their school to talk to them.

chill pill? lol. no one is upset. I just don't see it helping anything, but, carry on if you feel the need to contribute in that manner.

Agree 100%. Its beyond F*cking stupid. You want to b8tch about coaches on the football board, fine. But ****, there are cats sitting here praying we get X recruit, and then making post after post trashing our program. How the F*CK is that going to help us get those recruits?

1jmaican,
not only that, but, it doesn't reflect great when a thread about a commit or recruit turns into how the staff will not develop him and he will be misused anyway.

Nobody knows what type of relationship a kid has with a coach and if its a close one who tf are any of us to ay the coach is ruining our chances? Its a recruiting board stay on topic with RECRUITS ONLY. Jmo

1jmaican,

Nobody knows what type of relationship a kid has with a coach and if its a close one who tf are any of us to ay the coach is ruining our chances? Its a recruiting board stay on topic with RECRUITS ONLY. Jmo

Exactly...and then those very same posters would then rip the coaches for "failing" to recruit the players that had previously posted would be stupid to come here because of our "bad" coaching.

Advertisement
I enjoy tearing open a bag of Doritos as much as the next guy, but I contain myself on the recruiting board.

on this board w/ every thread about a recruit?
stop talking about how a player will just be wasted in some scheme or whatever. it's just unproductive.
take it to the fb board and start another thread there.

I agree. It's annoying and childish.

Advertisement
Back