Can we schedule Alabama for FUTURE rematch?

Nah my friend. I've been here since 2012 but I live by my own rules.
Ah, I see there’s a miscommunication here. When I said “rules”, what I meant was “inviolable laws”. You can think of them like the laws of physics, death, or taxes. They are unbreakable under literally any circumstances. For instance, there is a zero percent chance that anyone here would be satisfied with a 14-1 season. Despite the joy another NC would bring, nobody would be able to truly enjoy it because of that one loss. 83% of new threads would be expressing anger about the loss or how great things would be without it or how *** just wasn’t enjoyable anymore because of it.

In case you’re wondering, the other 17% of new threads would be about firing the HC.

Advertisement
****, lits skidule Bama, Gorja, LSU, Oburn, AnM, Phlorda an Tinasee. We ain’t had know sucksess agin doze doods in da pas butt wit dis krystal ball fella, we shood be abel ta woop em awl!

Eye liks yur optumizum, Okie. Dam sun, I waz inn da wuds yeserday and saw 2 plump postums. Didn’t shute em doe cause I didn’t want to clean thar uglee ***.

Yu railly think Crystalball can beet A&M?
Kristal ball nose hiz stuf sun! Hee kin beet AnM wit 6 doods. Know s#it. Az fer az postums goze jus cut em crost da medel den takes off day shurt den day pantz peal rite off. Git em an keeps da tale fer etouffee or a stirrin stik.

Advertisement
Dear fan base, can we ever take one step at a time, how about we actually beat an SEC team first?
Dear Silver King. Why spend 100 millions on coaching contracts to get in the big boys league if we don't plan on being one of them? We made a big leap in budget and commitment to winning. We got the missing ingredient now so there is no excuse to think big.

Dear Silver King. Why spend 100 millions on coaching contracts to get in the big boys league if we don't plan on being one of them? We made a big leap in budget and commitment to winning. We got the missing ingredient now so there is no excuse to think big.
I'm excited, yes, we plan on being one of them. But, we also aren't the only program spending. It is not going to happen overnight in a program that only won the Coastal once. Our impatient fanbase sometimes doesn't understand that and gets very unrealistic.

This is the HC who finally understands the critical value of O-line play. That isn't an overnight fix, and we can't compete with Bama, or upper tier SEC teams who have always recruited O-lines 2-deep to compete with SEC front 7s - I've said this before each of the three openers we had with the SEC (go back and count the sacks, penalties and 3 & outs of our O-line) . We have the same guys right now in the program that finished near the bottom of CFB in important O-line stats the last four years. We have a QB who can bring us places, but not back to Bama just yet with the tool box we're working with.

Advertisement
Thank you so Sir for your contribution. "Moronic" a desire to meet a team that crushed us after 3 years of having your dream HC, almost unlimited assistant's budget, SF talent and the promise to be in the big league with big time schools. Okay I can see your standards.

We have home and home SEC OOC games on our schedule every year through 2027, and then we play Auburn in 2029 and 2030.

2022 - @Texas A&M
2023 - Texas A&M
2024 - @ Florida
2025 - Florida
2026 - @ South Carolina
2027 - South Carolina
2029 - Auburn
2030 - Auburn

That's why it's not the greatest post.

We have home and home SEC OOC games on our schedule every year through 2027, and then we play Auburn in 2029 and 2030.

2022 - @Texas A&M
2023 - Texas A&M
2024 - @ Florida
2025 - Florida
2026 - @ South Carolina
2027 - South Carolina
2029 - Auburn
2030 - Auburn

That's why it's not the greatest post.
If you think it is not the greatest post I understand. To say "moronic" is totally different.
It is one thing to play some SEC schools, some of them not so good like SC and totally another to want a rematch with a team which beat you badly headed by a HC who your fans despise.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want old Saban Satan on their schedule.

Attachments

• 63466152-EB3D-4C21-B06A-C044272A4557.jpeg
    63466152-EB3D-4C21-B06A-C044272A4557.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm excited, yes, we plan on being one of them. But, we also aren't the only program spending. It is not going to happen overnight in a program that only won the Coastal once. Our impatient fanbase sometimes doesn't understand that and gets very unrealistic.

This is the HC who finally understands the critical value of O-line play. That isn't an overnight fix, and we can't compete with Bama, or upper tier SEC teams who have always recruited O-lines 2-deep to compete with SEC front 7s - I've said this before each of the three openers we had with the SEC (go back and count the sacks, penalties and 3 & outs of our O-line) . We have the same guys right now in the program that finished near the bottom of CFB in important O-line stats the last four years. We have a QB who can bring us places, but not back to Bama just yet with the tool box we're working with.
I totally agree with you he needs time to recruit and develop. But three years is a long time in head coaching career. Ask Manny Diaz lol.

I have no delusion we are ready now or next years just because we got a much better coach. It takes time. But If after three years we are still not ready to compete with the big boys especially with how it is easier now to find talent through the portal, then I will be disappointed and that's not being inpatient.

He is not doing this in Kentucky or even Eugene. He is coming to South Florida which is a huge advantage and already has a much better signal caller than what he had in Oregon.

Advertisement
Let's see what happens first. Still remember the Bama excitement when Richt had his run, just hoping this one turns out better. Win the Coastal, beat Clemson, and the rest will take care of itself for a match up.

Kristal ball nose hiz stuf sun! Hee kin beet AnM wit 6 doods. Know s#it. Az fer az postums goze jus cut em crost da medel den takes off day shurt den day pantz peal rite off. Git em an keeps da tale fer etouffee or a stirrin stik.
This is like Brian Kelly using talk to text.

Advertisement
This is like Brian Kelly using talk to text.
I don't know man but it sounded like my one and a half year old granddaughter trying to read from her children books. She is ahead of her time believe me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back