Can we hold on to these 3 players to be in the class

derek

Thunderdome
Valentine, Looks Like LSU in trying hard, and also will his grades be OK even if we hold off LSU.

Kaaya, UCLA/Stanford, need to hold them off

Langham, can we hold off FSU if they don't get who they want and they really pursue him.

And on a side note, love what we have done on O-Line. 4 real solid pick ups.

Advertisement
Wow,Valentine is here if his grades work out which he hind his coaches have said many times they are confident on. UCLA as stated by Kaaya in a recent interview (that I don't remember where I can find) but stated that UCLA hasn't hit him up as much and even if they were its RARE that a qb flips this late without a coaching change at his committed school. Langham was never really a threat to flip to FSU................. it's just 1 visit and I go on FSUs 24/7 page and NOBODY talks about him their so im guessing they're all in on Lane and Rudolph

Wow,Valentine is here if his grades work out which he hind his coaches have said many times they are confident on. UCLA as stated by Kaaya in a recent interview (that I don't remember where I can find) but stated that UCLA hasn't hit him up as much and even if they were its RARE that a qb flips this late without a coaching change at his committed school. Langham was never really a threat to flip to FSU................. it's just 1 visit and I go on FSUs 24/7 page and NOBODY talks about him their so im guessing they're all in on Lane and Rudolph

thanks

Dont think that because idiot Nole fans arent talking about Langham that Jimbo is not after him. The Noles went hard after him early like we did. Langham is the real deal. Kid has unreal upside. Just because the idiot fans on Wh0rechant arent focused on Langham because he doesnt have enough stars after his name, dont assume that the FSU staff feels the same.

Dont think that because idiot Nole fans arent talking about Langham that Jimbo is not after him. The Noles went hard after him early like we did. Langham is the real deal. Kid has unreal upside. Just because the idiot fans on Wh0rechant arent focused on Langham because he doesnt have enough stars after his name, dont assume that the FSU staff feels the same.
Im not talking about the dumbass fans, im talking about the insiders. Who gives 2 flying ***** what those ******* fans think? We won out for Langham already and he's underrated as a lock commit because there was this small "interest" if you even want to call it that but other then that 1 quote he has shown no interest in any school. Im not worried at all

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think FSwho has their site on Lane Rudolph and cook

I think langham is a plan B for them not us while I like his upside I am not sure who has the higher ceiling him or lane

We are six weeks out and we haven't had a single de-commit except the ones we wanted to move on. I think whose days are over. This class is top five and the recruits know that they have a chance to be part of something special.

Advertisement
I think FSwho has their site on Lane Rudolph and cook

I think langham is a plan B for them not us while I like his upside I am not sure who has the higher ceiling him or lane

I do, he could make an argument for best WR in-state. IMO

USC got a commitment from the Serra QB tonight, so UCLA is the only one we have to worry about as I doubt SC takes two QB's

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back