Can we have a serious discussion about next year?

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
Real talk what do we have talent wise and what's a real prediction of our results?

Richards, Herndon, Kaaya(he's lost his draft status now), both RBs, and we'll finally see how Mullins is.

Three sick LBers, Chad, Willis, Joe Jackson, Mcintosh, Norton, Toolbox.

So a decent Nucleus as far as playmakers at LB and WR. I'm assuming no new OL unless a true Frosh gets in their. Lose Elder and Jenkins in the secondary.

My heart says 9-3 but is that false hope?

Advertisement
Real talk what do we have talent wise and what's a real prediction of our results?

Richards, Herndon, Kaaya(he's lost his draft status now), both RBs, and we'll finally see how Mullins is.

So a decent Nucleus as far as playmakers at LB and WR. I'm assuming no new OL unless a true Frosh gets in their. Lose Elder and Jenkins in the secondary.

I love you man, it is the only reason I probably wouldn't punch you in the face for that 9-3 crap

I'll be happy every time we show enough effort to keep the score close. But I don't expect us to ever win another game.

Official bagman of the WEZ

Advertisement
2018 is the year if we sign a strong class this year. we will never win big with Kaaya at QB. he's mr. freeze in big moments.

As long as Kaaya is behind center we are already behind the 8 ball, he is a major liability.

I love you man, it is the only reason I probably wouldn't punch you in the face for that 9-3 crap

Love ya too brother but why is 9-3 unattainable if things go right?

Advertisement
Team needs a lot.................oline, depth, and some new coaches. Special teams and O.C. for starters. Not sold on Sareals(Sp)!!!!!!

If we get some grad transfers on OL, maybe.

We will be better than this year though.

It's been about "next year" with this team for years. Oh, wait till Richt gets 3 years recruiting with this team. I ain't buyin' the line anymore. Richt choked down the stretch against ND with that BS playcalling, Calling runs with a line that ND had to have set a record against with their TFL. Unfukking real.

Advertisement
I want to see what changes Richt makes on his coaching staff, if any. There is no reason to believe 2017 will be an improvement if he continues to call plays.

Many positions on the team need a serious infusion of talent, especially the offensive line. The defensive line and linebackers look solid. Running back, wide receiver, and the secondary need playmakers.

Advertisement
Just realize we are a .500 team until we prove we are better. Don't drink the kool aid and say we will be 10-2 or 9-3 next year. .500 is what we are.

Advertisement
Back