Can we get TVD some experience vs. Duke?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That is because Kosi is the backup.
That’s fine. Put him in one drive to be PC then let TVD take care of the rest. No reason for Miami not to have a nice lead tonight. I shouldn’t be asking for a lot. With the new rules, It’s absurd this kid hasn’t seen the field, and no FSU doesn’t count.

been asking all year but we haven’t blown anyone out since FSU. Can’t put the kid in when we are scraping by wins on average ACC teams.
Not the kids fault. I blame our staff. With this schedule, he should have had plenty of opportunities to see the field. Unfortunately, that hasn’t been the case.

Advertisement
Because this game isn't gonna go down to the wire after we're penalized 38 times and have two touchdowns taken off the board?
the only thing I can hope is the acc looks at Miami this year and wants another 'true' member in new year bowl game. If any of the other teams could sniff one the refs would *** rape us for sure. Or, if dook has 5 wins and might get to a bowl game the refs would be in on us so bad Hedley would get a holding call while punting.

If we get a solid lead and backups get on the field, I really hope TVD gets the QB reps. No slight to Perry but it's time for TVD to get some experience. I wouldn't even mind seeing him get in early on for a series or two. He just needs to see the field.

Probably not because our defense can't stop anybody.

DVD should be taking the backup snaps if you feel he is our QB of the future.

Advertisement
Back