Can we get Rosseeau to be Josh Allen

Maskoff407

Recruit
Watching Josh Allen play makes me think maybe Greg Rousseau can be that type of player. Slim frame 6’5-6’6 250-260 quick rusher edger who can also drop back in coverage effortlessly. The next S&C needs to get him right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's talkin about Josh Allen for Kentucky not the bills QB.. And Josh Allen seems to be a little more twitchy and shorter then Rosseau.. Guessing Allen is 6'4 245-250

1546372395804.png

Advertisement
Josh Allen at UK who will be the 1st or 2nd pick in the NFL draft. Best player in college IMO not named Tua or Murray. I have seen every single game he played at UK since my parents went to UK .

Advertisement
He is a lock top 5 pick. But he is very very different then Rosseau .
Watching his HS tape, he’s not so much different. He’s only different because of where he is now. That’s why I said can we get Rosseau there. Allen was a 2 star coming out.

Exactly. Op is talking about the QB in the nfl who drops the ball into coverage. About 6”4 250lbs and a white guy.

Oh he was talking about a Kentucky LB. You never know with some posters here.

Advertisement
Josh Allen at UK who will be the 1st or 2nd pick in the NFL draft. Best player in college IMO not named Tua or Murray. I have seen every single game he played at UK since my parents went to UK .
He's good, but that would be called bias...lol

Still a 1st rounder though

what's with UM fans and their affinity to change players positions. maybe the problem was Milo was an OL and not TE..... yeah that would have helped!

Mutha phukin 2 stars guys gonna be the saviors of canes ball. We can do it! Lol

Still say Rousseau will be special here. As in, we won't see much of a dropoff, if at all, from Joe Jackson's output. What we desperately need is depth behind Garvin and Rousseau. Harvey needs weight and strength. Patchan is more like a high quality 4th DE. Joyner isn't necessarily big enough to do some of the things we need. Who am I missing? Can't really ask Bethel to slide outside at this point, right? I'd go so far as to say we need a grad transfer DE and a grad transfer DT. Can we get that lucky?

Advertisement
Back