Can We Get an Intern on Ice Harris' Twitter

Come on, man. You don't know what his education opportunities were. Idk why we're constantly bashing our own people. He's one of us right now.
absurd thread. the man isn't here to post grammatically correct tweets. He is a good man, good parent and a good football man. What more do you want from him? Oh by the way he is on our team.

I agree, it's not something to over emphasize --Ultimately I'm glad Ice is ONE OF US & is using his Twitter feed to motivate and speak positively to the many people & SoFla. kids who look up to him...

But when errors/typos by a university admin. change the intended meaning of a sentence (unless I'm missing something): ‏@TimIceHarris 13h You can't have a GreatTeam with Great People. ...

Or when someone, whose educational opportunities include graduating from UM, is re-tweeted by a bunch of people w/ an error included: Retweeted by Al Golden ‏@A1hurns Jan 14 Daily goal is to be better than I were yesterday ...

255.gif

#ProofRead#SocialMedia#JustSayin

Advertisement
Being a part of Miami doesn't exclude him from critique and/or criticism. Regardless of which educational opportunities he chose to take advantage of, I feel justified in assuming that proper grammar was probably one that was offered to him.

It's not a big deal for anybody involved but I don't think the OP did anything wrong in pointing it out. Dude just has terrible grammar. It's kind of funny but it's really not a big deal.

Say that to his face. Everyone can be a tough guy in front of a keyboard.

Nobody is being a "tough guy" besides you.

I can't control your particular sensitivities; but I can say that -- viewed reasonably and objectively -- my statement would not be attributed to that of a tough guy. Additionally, I can tell you that my intent was far from that. We all know what tough guys look like on this message board. Excuse me for standing up for someone.

289.jpg

Im not gonna lie, I feel more enlightened (and less intelligent) after reading that twitter feed. :)

Dude has obviously 'been there and done that.' I bet Ice Harris would be a very interesting guy to have a couple "sodas" with while talking about life.

I like some of those. To speak well, you must consider your audience. We are not Ice's audience -- it is 16 and 17 year old kids. I have no problem with this. We have sufficient supply of eggheads on the staff. A little street is a good thing.

Tim Harris ‏@TimIceHarris Apr 3

Things work out best for those who make the best of how things workout.

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Advertisement

Come on, man. You don't know what his education opportunities were. Idk why we're constantly bashing our own people. He's one of us right now.
absurd thread. the man isn't here to post grammatically correct tweets. He is a good man, good parent and a good football man. What more do you want from him? Oh by the way he is on our team.

I agree, it's not something to over emphasize --Ultimately I'm glad Ice is ONE OF US & is using his Twitter feed to motivate and speak positively to the many people & SoFla. kids who look up to him...

But when errors/typos by a university admin. change the intended meaning of a sentence (unless I'm missing something): ‏@TimIceHarris 13h You can't have a GreatTeam with Great People. ...

Or when someone, whose educational opportunities include graduating from UM, is re-tweeted by a bunch of people w/ an error included: Retweeted by Al Golden ‏@A1hurns Jan 14 Daily goal is to be better than I were yesterday ...

255.gif

#ProofRead#SocialMedia#JustSayin

Sounds like Ice wants some more goons on this team.

Advertisement
Back