Can We Get an Intern on Ice Harris' Twitter

Advertisement

Come on, man. You don't know what his education opportunities were. Idk why we're constantly bashing our own people. He's one of us right now.

That wasn't what I was saying at all. He might just not be technology savvy.

It'd be good if we could get him an intern or something. That's all I meant. Not a shot at Ice.

I took it (information that is, I know how you sick phucks will run with that one..haha) the same way WEZ took it.

Both sad and hilarious. Sad because he is a grown man and a part of this Miami staff. Hilarious because, well it's ******* hilarious to read

Advertisement
Being a part of Miami doesn't exclude him from critique and/or criticism. Regardless of which educational opportunities he chose to take advantage of, I feel justified in assuming that proper grammar was probably one that was offered to him.

It's not a big deal for anybody involved but I don't think the OP did anything wrong in pointing it out. Dude just has terrible grammar. It's kind of funny but it's really not a big deal.

Being a part of Miami doesn't exclude him from critique and/or criticism. Regardless of which educational opportunities he chose to take advantage of, I feel justified in assuming that proper grammar was probably one that was offered to him.

It's not a big deal for anybody involved but I don't think the OP did anything wrong in pointing it out. Dude just has terrible grammar. It's kind of funny but it's really not a big deal.

Say that to his face. Everyone can be a tough guy in front of a keyboard.

...says the guy with the terrible grammar.

Nobody is being a "tough guy" besides you.

Advertisement

U MAD, BRO!

I can't control your particular sensitivities; but I can say that -- viewed reasonably and objectively -- my statement would not be attributed to that of a tough guy. Additionally, I can tell you that my intent was far from that. We all know what tough guys look like on this message board. Excuse me for standing up for someone.

absurd thread. the man isn't here to post grammatically correct tweets. He is a good man, good parent and a good football man. What more do you want from him? Oh by the way he is on our team.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I said his grammar was poor. I didn't insult his mother. Is that really that offensive to anybody? I even said it wasn't a big deal for anybody. Slow your roll.

Yea? on our director of football operation's twitter grammar. Liked this tweet though: "The 3 C's of life: Choices, Chances, Changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change"

Advertisement

I can't control your particular sensitivities; but I can say that -- viewed reasonably and objectively -- my statement would not be attributed to that of a tough guy. Additionally, I can tell you that my intent was far from that. We all know what tough guys look like on this message board. Excuse me for standing up for someone.

You really need to relax.

I laughed at the headline expecting something from the Wez and then clicked the link to twitter and it wasn't nearly as eventful.
Just a bunch of motivational and spiritual stuff.

LAW STUDENT FIGHT

I don't know much about Ice but it's my impression he came up the hard way with not a lot of educational opportunities. How old is he? What's really pathetic are some of the younger guys who have gone to non-segregated schools and with better opportunities that can't do any better.

I know a lot of older people--and I include myself in that category because I'm in my '60's--who are not all that comfortable on a computer. I am because I'm big into tech, having built computers and use a lot of the latest tech, when I can get my hands on it. I know people who had a mental block when it came to computer use. My generation did not grow up with computers. And we learned to write script (cursive I guess they call it now.)

If his grammar is somewhat embarrassing it's easy enough to fix. Sometimes poor grammar just comes from not composing well on a keyboard. I remember when I had to write documents longhand for a secretary to type and then I had to get used to composing on Microsoft Word for DOS. It was a bit of an adjustment to compose documents on a computer.

Advertisement
Back