Can we get a new bleak visions?

Advertisement
Its beyond bleak visions at this point and needs to be called "The Nightmare Continues".

51fb501bf30c70504b81e4f07896ce26.jpg

Put it like this EVERYBODY....and I mean EVERY kid at EVERY school in south florida knows about Duke's moms comments... Even Rival coaches have used it against Miami already!! Give me a few more weeks so i can get some info... to come up with enough info to warrant oanother bleak visions but man my caring about this football program is starting to wane...

Advertisement
I hear ya man, I just wish the powers that be would wise up, unfortunately
I will be looking forward to it. Once I thought you were doom and gloom, now I can see you have been telling
( most of the time) real ****

Put it like this EVERYBODY....and I mean EVERY kid at EVERY school in south florida knows about Duke's moms comments... Even Rival coaches have used it against Miami already!! Give me a few more weeks so i can get some info... to come up with enough info to warrant oanother bleak visions but man my caring about this football program is starting to wane...

You better than me Vern! She knew what that comment meant.

Don't need a bleak visions to realize the state of this football program. Nothing is changing until the admin takes football serious. Miami is bleak, period.

Advertisement
Fugg the BOT, Blake and fatboy...This once proud team, who instilled fear on everyone is now becoming a joke

Advertisement
Back